Prologue

5 months later... 

It was May. The birds chirped happily outside of our apartment window and the flowers Stella planted weeks ago thrived, still vibrant in it's hues of blue, violet, and red, placed strategically out on the  open patio. We both carried a happy air around us, it was our graduation day after all. All the fucked up scenarios engraved in my mind months ago vanished when she moved back in with me. It was perfect. Everything was perfect. 

       I watched Stella as she pulled out white pumps from the closet and plopped them on her feet. We were 3 hours away from getting ready to leave the apartment and Stella was more than eager to be early to our graduation ceremony. She had convinced me 2 months ago to walk across the stage. She fully persuaded me after a fantastic blowjob and nearly got me to bellow a yes after I came on her lips. She had grinned at me and said, "I should get you to agree with me this way more often." I had rolled my eyes at her pulled her off her knees, planting a kiss on her plump lips.

"I can't believe we did it. Well, I know you finished early, but I can't believe it's our graduation day!" Stella beamed. Her eyes lit up in the way that always made me feel like the breath was being knocked out of me. She had clasped her graduation cap in her hands, looking in our body mirror as she examined herself in the white gown. I sat on the bed, admiring her. 

"You look bad as hell," I stood up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I'm taking it that you view that as a compliment?" She laughed. I kissed her cheek. 

"Yeah."

Her now short hair curled on her shoulders, bouncing as she jumped up and down excitedly.

"Go put on your gown, please." 

"I don't think so," I grimaced. I ended up putting on the gown anyhow, of course. She zipped me up and grinned deviously. I scowled in the mirror at my reflection.

"It's only for one night, Harry." Her hands caressed my back and she tip-toed to rest her chin on my shoulder.  She circled around me to face me, wrapping her arms around my neck in her gentle way. She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth and pressed her mouth against mine. "And plus, you look very handsome. Handsome and educated." 

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. Our bodies seemed to fit like puzzle pieces. She'd always been my better half. I kissed her back, harder this time, needier. She moaned into my mouth and invited her tongue in for play. 

"Can we?" She trailed off, looking at me for approval. 

"Are you sure you want to get fucked right now? It took you a while to put all this shit on your face." She rolled her eyes at me and placed her hands on her hips defensively.

"It's called makeup. And no, I don't mind. We'll only be 5 minutes?" 

She gave me room to answer. Instead, she bunched her gown at her full hips and bent over the edge of the bed. She revealed herself, she had no panties on. Oh. 

I stared at her, I managed to open my mouth to say, "You were ready for me weren't you?" The Stella a few months ago wouldn't have bent herself over the bed with no knickers on. The Stella I knew would've cared about her makeup. 

She arched her back and smiled lazily at me as she rested her head against the duvet. I pulled the ridiculous gown over my head and unzipped my trousers. I wasted no time burring myself into her, filling her up completely. Before I could put in the work, she pushed herself against me, bouncing against my wood as I thrust into her just as fervently. She gasped when I pressed my fingers into her hips, bringing her into me. She felt so heavenly, I knew I wouldn't be able to last long in her. 

Her gown moved up a little more, revealing the small of her back. I caressed her back and leaned in to press my mouth against the arch of her spine. She's a goddamn work of art. 

"You're so wet for me, always are so wet for me," I groaned. She mumbled something incoherently through her moans. The air filled with noises from our sweet love making. I was close. I could feel my release curling up my spine, building up and getting ready to shoot through me. 

I hovered over her and moved her hair behind her ear and whispered, "You feel so much deeper this way, so fucking good." 

As expected, she came. Her body jerked against mine and her fingers gripped the sheets, pulling them from it's place. I followed soon after, pulling out just in time to release on her back. 

I cleaned her up then me, with a towel from the waste basket filled with our clothes. I zipped up my trousers again and watched bemused as she lazily laid on the duvet. I raised my palm and gave her a playful smack against her arse. Her cheek flushed red. 

She shrieked out and giggled. "Thank you," She smiled lazily.

I pulled the graduation gown over my head. "Put on your knickers Goldie locks. We have a graduation to attend." 

____

Surprise! I'm so happy we've finally reached book two! I can't wait for what lies ahead! I have soo  much planned for this book. Don't forget to add this story to your libraries to receive the notification!

See you all soon ;) Banner below made my me, but feel free to make me fan art! You can DM it to me on my instagram: floz__