Chapter 11 "BBQ with the Pack"

Taylor's POV

    The men in the pack were cooking the barbecue as the children played and the woman talked. I was sitting next to Kyle's sister, Kayla, who was Derek's mate. We talked about random things, like: what we liked to do and other things.

    "Luna, would you play hide and go seek with me and my friends?" I little girl no older than 5 asked. I smiled down at her and stood up grabbing her hand.

    "Of course I would, little on. Would you tell me your name?" I asked her.

    "My name is Lily," She said with a smile.

"It's a lovely name little one. My names Taylor, please don't call me Luna." I said to her with a smile, then looked at her friends. "So who's searching, first?" I asked.

"Jayden." Lily said while pointing at a boy with brown hair and green eyes. I nodded and looked at Jayden.

"Ok so we will count to 20. If you are found first you will be the searcher next. But, everyone has to be found. If you can't find them yell Marco. And we can hide inside and outside. Understood?" I asked. The children nodded. "Ok, Jayden, go to that tree over there close your eyes and start counting really loud." He did so and I took Lily's hand and took her inside. I lead us up to mine and Kyle's room then hid in the bathroom sitting in the tub with Lily in my lap.

    "My dear, little mate! Come out, come out, where ever you are!" I heard my mate shout. He had teamed up with Jayden. Oh just nice, just nice. I looked at Lily and held her to my chest as I heard the bedroom door being opened. The good thing about this bath/shower is that it has a deep ceiling. I picked Lily up and stood up then placed her on my back and climbed up the wall and planting myself between the walls with Lily behind me. I heard the bathroom door open as Kyle came in and looked in the tub he shook his head and left.

[A/N] I know the update was late but, my great grandma past away Wednesday at 2:15, and my mum and I are really depressed at the moment. They live in California and we live in Tennessee. So my Mum is taking it hard not being able to be there. It makes me upset just as much as it does her. I wanted to get a update out to you all, my Hatchlings. But I was too depressed to do so. Plz understand my position at the moment.
Comment, Vote, and maybe Follow.
~Rosalia (A.K.A. Mother Dragoness.)