Beastly Encounter's

*Warning may contain language and some mature content for future reference, but not too graphic*

??? P.O.V.
"Rocky. Rocky..Rocky!" A young man spoke as he tugged on my arm.
"I can hear you, no need to shout, Dean," I grumble as I take off my red ear buds from my ear's.
"Then why didn't you answer me when I'm talking to you?" Dean spoke putting his hands on his hips
"Because I choose to ignore you." I said with a smile
"Bitch" He mumbled but I perfectly heard him.
"Slut"
"Emo werewolf."
"Homo bat."
"I'm so glad we're friends, Rocky," Dean said as his lips curved into a smile.
"Me too,Dean." I say with a smile
Sup,My name's Rocky Rebel. I'm a tomboy werewolf that goes to a vampire school. I live on my own since my parents ditched me when I was a pup. Never really had any friends growing up well until I met Dean Glash. Dean's a bisexual vampire whose ass I saved from vampire punks in middle school.
Me and Dean been friends for a while now and we like to give each other shit from time to time,but hey that's every friend. I enrolled in a private vampire high school with Dean and apparently the principal didn't give two shits as he allowed me to enroll due to my record and academics of athletics. The vampires at the school are either bitches or douchebag Jock's as they talk shit about me but don't do shit when I threaten them however..when I first enrolled I showed up and I beated up their football team captain after calling me a punk ass werewolf bitch with a eating disorder so their technically scared of me. Except for Dean. As a Junior at this school it's kinda the same old thing as me and Dean are walking around towards our next class.
"By the way,love the new look." Dean added as he pointed out my outfit, I wore a white men's oversized tank top, torn blue jeans,black combat boots,and a red beanie on my head covering my long black hair with dark red highlights.
My catlike yellow eyes turned to him and a faint grin appeared on my lips.
"Thanks, man, so any luck with Zach?" I ask Dean.
Dean is different than me,well besides from being a werewolf and him being a vampire,he's wearing a red colored flannel,blue jeans,and white vans as he has short yet long silver hair and red eyes as his ears are pierced almost like me except I had two on my wolf ear's.
Zach is Dean's crush and he's one of The soccer player's, team Captain actually
"No. Sadly but enough about me, what about you?"
"Nah. Not really interested in any of the Guy's at this schools."
"So your gay for the girl's here?"
"What those slut bags?! Hell no! Even if they found me attractive." I snapped at Dean while a small blush on my face. I treated the guy's like my brothers unless their douches then I kick their ass. Girl's,I don't know about mainly because I never hanged around one before.
"Oh, come on, Rocky! You can't remain the lone wolf forever!"
"Watch me." I said with a smirk on my face,however I wasn't watching where I was going and..
*Wham!*
I fell along or on top on someone and looked up to see who I ran into or collapsed on,it was a girl with red eyes, long dirty blonde hair,she wore a long sleeved light blue and white shirt,collarbone and shoulders showing along with purple bra straps on the sides with the sleeves rolled up, blue jeans and high heels. I knew this girl,she's Dawn Maverick,the most popular vampire at this school. Her face lit up as she could she we were face to face,close to kissing each other. I got off her and offered out my hand.
"Sorry about that," I say as I scratch the back of my head with my other hand,she says nothing as I pull her up.
Okay,I know I sound like an ass,but you know gotta show some respect to people if they don't so you some respect then why show any of them? That's the way it apparently is.
"It's..fine, really." She says as she dusts off her pants.
"Nah,I was an ass for that. I'm sorry for not watching where I was going." I say as I put my hands in my pocket and smile faintly
"It's fine really,Mister.."
"Rocky. Rocky Rebel and it's miss, not mister." I point out eyebrows furrowed
' Damn chest size.'
"Oh, I'm sorry." Dawn apologizes but with no sarcasm at all!
"No need,It happens all the time," I exclaim in calm narrow voice
"Oh by the way not to be bitch but..."
"What?"
"Are you that werewolf that enrolled here?"
"Yeah, how'd you guess?"
"The scent gave it away."
"Oh,right." I say as I face palm myself
*Ahem!*
"Oh right,gotta go. Mr. Quilt will begin to bitch if I'm late..again." I say as my arms drooped causing a faint chuckle from Dawn.
*Ring!*
"Shit! Come on Dean,we're late again! Nice meeting ya." I say as I grab Dean's left arm and ran with all my might.