Seductive (Oswald)

Imagine....
Ahhhhhhh, you finally get face time with the infamous king himself. It took long enough for him to finally notice you! You've killed.... well too many people to count. Including some of his men. But oh well. Stuff happens. You love what you do. You love the art of killing. It's rather fun. And it's so easy to attract the men. You can be alluring, but instantly turn evil. You have the girl next door look. But really you're Lucifer's sister.

You smirked as the big man, Butch if you can recall, drug you into Oswald's little hideout, seeing him sitting at the end of this huge dining table fit for a king actually. You rolled your eyes once Butch roughly pushed you towards Oswald, laughing slightly.

"Well well well. Cobblepot. We meet again." Oh! You and Oswald have such a past. You actually both worked for Fish. But lucky for you both, you branched out on your own. He became king. And you became queen. Perfect right? You view things the same really. But sometimes it gets out of hand and you fight. What the perfect relationship. Oswald slowly rose from his chair, walking with his little waddle, making you grin. You've always have had a fondness for Oswald here. He's very smart. People really do underestimate him.

"Hello (Y/N). I see you're still making a killing. That beauty of yours has always worked in your favor." You smirked at him, walking closer towards him, seeing him eying you, only making you laugh.

"I'd have to agree Oswald. And I'd also have to agree with the fact that begin king really has become you. You're doing a great job." He smirked slightly, before laughing, drawing you into a huge hug, making you grin as well. You both always joke with one another. Half the time Oswald's men or your men think you two will kill each other. But in reality, you both love each other. Oswald is really all you got.

"Well I'd say miss queen of Gotham, you've done pretty great yourself. You've actually gotten things done for me I never even told you about. Killing some of those idiots that work for Galavan is the main thing. Nicely done beauty..." Oh! Another thing. That's actually what you go by. Beauty. Or just simply queen, depending on your mood that day.

"Anything for you penguin. It's rather fun seducing those dummies. They think they stand a chance with me...? Please. They couldn't keep up." Oswald smiled a little, just as he waved everyone out of the room, watching as they closed the doors behind them.

"Just don't forget. You're my queen beauty. The king and queen of Gotham that no one ever saw coming." It took you guys a long time to get to where you are now. But it finally worked. You couldn't be happier.

"Well then you're my king penguin. I'd say we're doing a wonderful job. We've taken people off the streets of Gotham that only liter it with their stupidity." You both grinned at one another, bringing you back to when it all started. You both used to be mere peasants. Before you both rose to the throne. It feels great to be a ruler...