3. Get Sugar

Thank you to curlingwands for the banner up there!

3. Get Sugar

"Do you know what Rick is? Rick's a little bitch

"Do you know what Rick is? Rick's a little bitch."

Saturday morning, around seven o'clock and Maisie was about to strangle Charity's boyfriend who she swore she would dump. But she hadn't. And that was becoming a problem.

"Charity," Maisie said as she leaned her body over the counter in the bakery because her own legs were about to give out from tiredness. "You've already told me Rick's a bitch. Many, many times over the phone last night. Remember? It's the reason why I'm about to fall asleep."

"I mean the bastard cheats on me and when I give him a second chance he goes and forgets our one year anniversary. I might as well dump him!"

"There's a good idea," Maisie gasped before rolling her eyes. "Just let him go Char. The guys a dick. He cheated on you. With his math tutor."

"Thanks for bringing up the dark memories, Maisie," Charity grumbled and slumped down in a seat.

Maisie groaned and put her head through her apron before tying it around her waist. She threw an apron at Charity and it hit her face.

"I need your help," Maisie said. "We need to teach the new guys."

"Oh, you mean the 'good for nothing murderous hooligans' as Tony so kindly put it," Charity said.

Maisie nodded. "I also might have made a bet with one of them."

Charity raised an eyebrow. "You made a bet with a murderous hooligan? Do you want to die?"

"One of them said that baking was a girl's thing. It pissed me off. You know how exhausting this job is. So I said that if he isn't sweating and dying by the end of the shift then he can go elsewhere for community service. They can clean toilets at the rec. centre."

"So what you're saying is that we have to make sure this guy eats his own words. And that by the end of the day I'll be surrounded by four sweating men?" Charity grinned and Maisie sighed.

"Yes, you horny virgin," she said. "You'll be surrounded by perspiring men."

"Damn, why didn't you do something like this earlier?" Charity asked.

Maisie smirked to herself. "Well don't get too happy about it. Wait until you meet them before you start with praises."

"Why, what's wrong with them?"