I Met Him On Omegle (15)

I Met Him On Omegle

Chapter 15

The cover on the right is made by rebeccagael, so thanks for that! :)

& the official trailer for I Met Him On Omegle is also to the side

----------------------------

Shock.

            That word didn’t even begin to describe how I felt at that moment. Jesse didn’t look like somebody who would try to commit suicide no matter what the situation was but you know what they say, ‘don’t judge a book by it’s cover’. It shocked how much I really knew about him. I knew absolutely nothing. I couldn’t find my voice to speak, to ask him if he think that Jesse’s going to hurt himself.

            “Do you have any clue to where he’d go?” I asked, finally.

            “No, I’ve checked everywhere.”

            “So you’ve been to the cemetery and everything, right?”

            “Yeah… so he didn’t mention anything to you?”

            “Not that I can remember,” I replied, apologetically. “Why don’t you just go back to your apartment and wait for him? I’m sure he’ll go back there soon.” I wasn’t sure but I was hoping.

            “Yeah, you’re probably right. You’re okay with coming with me back to the apartment?” I nodded but then remembered something, why would Jesse want to be with me on a day like this? He’d want to be with his girlfriend and best friend.

            “Ryan, maybe I should just stay here, I’m sure he doesn’t want me to be there.”

            “But I want you to be there,” Ryan said and drove off not giving me a chance to say anything else. We got to his apartment in record timing; Ryan had been speeding the entire time. We both got out of the car at the same time and made our way upstairs to his apartment. Once we were in the apartment, Ryan walked to the kitchen bench and picked up a pair of car keys.

            “What is it?” I asked.

            “These are Jesse’s car keys.” Ryan walked straight to a room I was assuming was Jesse’s and tried to open the door. He cursed under his breath. Ryan banged onto the door, loudly, “Jesse! Man, please let me in!” It was as clear as day that Ryan cared a lot about Jesse. “Jesse! I swear to God if you don’t let me in I’m going to – I’m go to.”

            “Y-You don’t think he-he-he,” I stuttered and didn’t even finish my question but Ryan understood what I was asking.

            “I don’t know.” That did it for me, a single tear slid down my cheek. Ryan was desperate, “Jesse, let me in.”

            I don’t know why I did the thing I did next. I knocked quietly on the door, no answer. I knocked again, this time much more louder. “LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, RYAN!” Jesse’s voice boomed. I was relieved that he hadn’t hurt himself. I looked at Ryan and he looked just as relieved as me.