Unfabulously Pretty: Chapter Seventeen

Hey guys! :D

Here's the next chapter, I hope you'll like it :) leave me some feedback would you? x)

Thanks for reading!

imperfectdreamer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seventeen

-Shane’s P.O.V-

Apparently Luke isn’t going anywhere today because Tessa is busy doing another interview without him, Leslie isn’t leaving the house because she doesn’t want to mix around with her bunch of crazy-in-love-with-their-boyfriends friends, or that’s what she said this morning when I’ve pushed her room door open. And as always, Mom and Dad are out, saying something about visiting Aunt Peggy who is currently pregnant for two months.

          Like I said, it’s impossible to have the whole family in the house together.

          I was speechless when I’ve found Luke scanning my phone and is actually reading my inbox. Honestly, I don’t really care because all he’ll ever find in there are a bunch of messages from Taylor and the others talking crap.

          “I was bored.” Luke said as an excuse. I’ll let it slide.

          “You could’ve bugged Leslie instead.”

          “I did, and I ended up being kicked right there.”

          “Ouch.” I winced.

          “I know right.” He smiled like it’s a good thing. “Ooh, hey who’s this cute girl?”

          “Who?”

          “This cute girl.” He repeated, showing me her picture.

          “Taylor.”

          “What!” Luke shouted.

          “What happened?” Leslie flung the door open and included herself into the conversation. “Did I hear you say something about a cute girl?”

          “Yeah.” Luke nodded.

          “Luke, you can’t say that anymore, you’re in a relationship.” Said Leslie scornfully.

          “That doesn’t mean that I’m not allowed to compliment. Besides, it’s her sister I’m talking about, she wouldn’t mind.”

          “Who, Taylor?” she goggled. “Taylor’s the cute girl?”

          “That’s what he said.” Luke pointed at me.

          “Let me see that.” she walked further in towards Luke’s direction and grabbed the phone from him hands.

          “Oh right, she had this makeover too!” she nodded slowly. “Man, she’s kind of attractive. This is like a total transformation!” she walked out of the room with the phone sending an unsatisfied Luke to whine.

          “Hey, I wasn’t done yet you know!”

          I stood there awkwardly, not knowing whether if I should go after them to get back what’s rightfully mine or just sit around and let them be. I’ve decided to go downstairs to sit around anyway. Gosh, weekends are always this boring.