♥42♥ 3 remains, 1 gone

Start from the beginning

"Ah, you remembered it perfectly..." Chinami knew Kintarou was wrong! 

Kintarou didn't want to cheer the team on because he wanted to play a match against Ryoma. Of course he's not allowed to do that! Chinami wasn't going to give him a chance to goof off! 

"Kin-chan, Kenya-senpai's match is about to start, I think he will be happy if you cheer for him too."

"No!" 

"You dare say no to me?!" Chinami didn't think Kintarou would bravely defy her like that! "You want say that again?!" 

"No! I want to have a match!" 

"No!" 

"Yes!" 

"No!" 

Narrowing his eyes, Shiraishi started to slowly take off his bandages. Chinami followed suit and she took out her paper fan. Seeing the two deadly weapons, Kintarou immediately felt fear. 

"W...what are you two doing...?" 

"It can't be helped." Shiraishi explained to Kintarou. "It's because you won't listen to us..." 

"Which one do you want? Poison hand? Or my paper fan...? I'll let you choose your death." Chinami lightly hit her hand with the paper fan, waiting for Kintarou to give her an answer. 

"W-wait! Time out! I don't want either! I don't want poison hand or the paper fan!" Both of them were very dangerous and he wanted to have none of it! He wanted to live a happy life without dying young! 

"For some reason..." Momoshiro came out of the bushes with Kikumaru and Inui. 

"It's like seeing a Dad and a Mom reering their unruly child." Kikumaru ended the sentence. 

Chinami heard the words from the two Seigaku members and she blinked a few times before looking at Shiraishi with a blushing face. 

"What's wrong? You look really cute all of a sudden." Shiraishi did not hear what the two members say so he was clueless to her blushing reason. 

When they all got back, they were able to watch Kenya's and Gin's doubles match against Kamio and Gin's little brother. Chinami thought it was very cool for the Speed Star to run so fast that she can see some sort of after image of him. 

"Gin-san! Kenya-senpai! Do your best!" Chinami cheered for Kenya and Gin as the game progressed.

Kenya and Gin were able to finish their doubles match. The two of them were proved to be superior than Gin's little brother and Kamio before and after taking off the extra weights on them. 

"Towel and drink." Chinami was prepared for them already and they really appreciate her for it. 

"Thank you. Well, did my speed amaze you?" Kenya cheerfully asked her. 

"Hm!" 

"Haha! Nice response!" Kenya was happy to see that Chinami cheered for him; when she's cheering for him, the last thing he wanted was to lose in front of her. 

"Arara~! The power of love helped you win, Kenya-kun~!" Koharu happily said to him. "I helped too!"

"I'd rather have Chinami's cheering, thank you." He was quick to reject Koharu right away. 

"Hmph! Be that way. Other than that, that Kamio is a cutie~! Lock on~!" 

"Are you cheating on me? That's adulterous!" Yuji snapped at Koharu for cheating right in front of him.