New Hair Color (Raphael)

Typed on iPod. Mistakes may vary.

Unedited.
~~~~~~~~~~~

The most important thing you've learned from the past few days. . . Is to never make a bet with Mikey. The bastard bet that you couldn't handle eating those spicy peppers without taking a drink to cool your mouth down. It was the same for him, whoever ate the most won. Unfortunately you were the unlucky one. Your punishment was dying your hair red, really red. You didn't want to do it, but a bet's a bet, and you had to honor it.

Figuring it would look awful on you, you were actually surprised once you saw the result in the mirror. The tone of red in your hair complemented your skin well, and it really brought out your eyes, you actually liked it. You grinned slyly as you saw Mikey once you entered the lair.

"You thought I would have hated it didn't you?" You say as you fold your arms across your chest. His eyes lit up at you for a moment, but then he pouted. Instead of winning his victory backfired.

"I was expecting a different attitude. Never thought you'd actually like it."

Then suddenly a familiar voice came to your ears, and the source made you smile.

"Well I definitely like it." Raph said as he began to play with the tips of your newly colored hair.

"Looks nice." He said before Mikey left to another room. The two of you were alone now, and Raphael took the chance to hug you tightly and kiss you without anyone to witness.

"Remind me to never bet with your brother again." You say as you hear Raph chuckle softly.

"Is that," he began to play with your hand again, "how this happened?"

"Yep, but I actually like it."

You saw him grin at you.

"How convenient that it's red."  He said, pulling you in for another hug before the two of you went into the small basketball court, it was your two's one day weekly thing now whenever Raph never had to train.  But today he didn't seem to have his head in the game, his green eyes were stuck on you and smiled to himself because of how pretty you looked.  Whenever you tried to pass him Raph would scoop you up and plant a kiss on your cheek, the smell of your shampoo catching him; strawberries and melon.

You were glad for your new hair, not because you lost the bet and got unexpected results, but because Raph couldn't keep his hands from you.  You liked hugs, especially from him.

Who would want normal hugs when you could get grizzly hugs from a mutant turtle?