Prologue

Nandini's pov

I opened my eyes and found myself in the most safest place, in my Manik's arms. He looks so cute while sleeping. But sirf sote hue. Warna toh Mr. Manik Malhotra, or the "Monster Malhotra" for the world, is the most dangerous person on Earth. My Manik. He's the love of my life, actually he's my life. The reason for my happiness. The reason for my smile. I can look at him like this for eternity, but kya karu.. uthana toh padega.

(Presenting Parth Samthaan as Manik Malhotra and Niti Taylor as Mrs

(Presenting Parth Samthaan as Manik Malhotra and Niti Taylor as Mrs. Nandini Malhotra)

"Mani.. chalo uth jao. Its 8 already. " i said n looked at him. No reaction. " mr. Monster Malhotra. Wake up. " i ordered this time. "Nandu.. 5 min na baby.. please shona.." he said and made a puppy face. Ab dekho Mr. Monster. I stood up, grabbed the jar of water which was kept on the side table..and....

Splash!!!

"What the hell. " Manik immediately stood up. "Mrs. Malhotra, is the way to wake someone up?" Manik asked, pretending to be angry, though he's not. "for your kind information Mr. Malhotra, maine aapko pyaar se uthya tha but aap uthe hi nahi. I can't help." I answered.

"Toh ab dekho main tumhare saath kya karta hu.." he smirked and took the water bottle which was kept on the side table.. oh shit..

"Mani no.. Mani.. don't.. " i said. "Matlab khud kare toh kuch nahi or hum kare toh no. Aaj toh ho jaye Mrs. Malhotra" he said n opened the cap of the water bottle.

"Catch me if you can" i said and started running in the room. "Acha ji.. ruko tum.." he said n started running after me. The room soon was filled with our laughters. When i realized that he's about to catch me, i ran out of the room and crossed the stairs n started running across the hall, Manik still chasing me.

Now Manik was so close to me, he threw the water towards me and luckily she came from nowhere i hid behind her.. now she was completely drenched in water, and in anger too.. poor Manik. Ab vo gaya.

Manik's pov

Shit.. ab toh main gaya.. she'll not leave me.."vo main.. sorry.. vo." I started to speak but was cut off by her in between.. "what the hell is going on??? are you guys our of your mind?? What the hell you guys were doing???" She literally screamed.