Chapter 1

My alarm went off.

"Oh, it's morning." I pulled the covers from my face, my eyes wide open. "I totally forgot I had to work tomorrow, what the hell Tumblr."

I pushed the blankets off and slid out of bed. I got my clothes, which was a {band} shirt, black pants, a leather jacket, and black vans. I brought them into the bathroom, showered quickly, and threw them on, lazily doing my hair afterwards. I took my backpack out of my room, putting my phone and its charger in it, my lunch, keys to the house, and my wallet. I checked the time. I was gonna be late for work if I didn't leave now. I left the house locking it and running down the street. I didn't have enough money for a car, especially after I bought my own house. I turned the corner and almost collided with this woman, I apologized immediately then kept running. I turned another corner, except this time I ran into some red haired guy. We both fell to the ground. He had a green jacket, dark jeans, a random graphic tee, and dark brown eyes.

"Oh my god, I am so very sorry, I'm just really late for work." I said, quickly getting up to help him.

"Jesus, keep an eye out when you go around corners, this always seems to happen to me." The man said.

"You're in the city, it's what happens." I said, pulling him up. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Max." Now that he was standing up I got a better look at him.

"Oh! I recognize you. You're Mithzan." I smiled. "It's actually really nice to see a youtuber face-to-face."

"You haven't yet?" He asked me.

"Nah, never had the chance, I don't have that much money, I just bought a house not too long ago." I answered.

"Okay." He said. "Whats you're name?" He shoved his hands in his coat pockets.

" It's {y/n}." I answered, then my eyes widened. "What time is it."

He pulled on of his hands out of his pockets and pulled up the sleeve, revealing a silver watch.

"7:26." He answered.

"OH! I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR MY DEATH!" I ran past him, then turned really quickly, almost falling again. "NICE TO MEET YOU TOO!"

He waved, then smiled and I turned around and ran to work.

***********************************************************

After work was done, I ran back home, as quickly as possible. I was damn hungry and needed to eat.

When I got to the house I unlocked it and walked in. It was dark, so I flicked on the light. I gently put down my bag and shook off my shoes. I then went to the kitchen and opened up the fridge, standing and staring at the food indecisively for a minute or two. Then I pulled out a cup and poured myself something to drink. Anyways, I made myself a cup and drank it on my couch, a little bored now. I thought for a few moments about what happened today. I almost spat out my beverage when I remembered.

I put down my cup and swiped my phone off my coffee table. I began to text a friend, my fingers flying all over the screen in anticipation to tell my friend what happened. I guess today was a good day, except the fact I had to go to work. That wasn't fun.

The picture for this chapter is Mithzan, cause he's a adorable man child.