Your dog takes something of his

Louis: Your boyfriend chases your golden retriever all over the house because the dog took his suspenders! “SPIT IT OUT BUDDY OR I’LL THROW A POTATO AT YOUR HEAD.” Your dog looks at Louis in confusion, but gives Louis his suspenders anyway!

Zayn: ”Boris, Boris no. You don’t need my hairbrush because you don’t have hair. Well you do have hair but that’s not the point!” Him and Zayn got into a heated game of tug-a-war with the hairbrush, and eventually Boris let go of the hairbrush, sending it flinging into Zayn’s hair. I bet you could guess who was very angry at that!

Niall: Your boyfriend was laying on the couch with your new puppy sitting on his stomach while eating a big bag of potato chips. “Niall, you should stop eating that! You just had chocolate cake like 10 minutes ago your going to throw up!!” you said. He gave you his glare that said don’t- mess- with- me- when- I- got -food look when your puppy grabbed his potato chips and dashed off! Niall immediately shot up and started yelling at your dog and eating the potato chips off the floor that your puppy had dropped!! Hahah!!

Harry: Your boyfriend was in the middle of Instagrammin’ when your puppy jumped on top of him and snatched his phone! He ran around the house a few times as Harry coaxed him back with some doggy treats. After Harry wiped his phone, he saw that his puppy had created a picture of inside his mouth with Instagram! Harry tweeted/ Instagramed the pic with the caption, “weirdmagicalpuppy…stagram?”

Liam: ”NO. BAD PUPPY REALLYYYYYYYYY BAD PUPPY” Liam shouts at your dog holding the Toy Story 3 disc between his teeth. He was trying to speak softly to the dog because he was terrified it would get scratched and snapped in half. “Here's a treat okay sweetie? Please please please give daddy the disc?” he said, holding a dog treat in his hand. The dog spit out the disc and Liam instantly gave him the treat. He popped it back into the T.V and you, him, and your puppy watched the movie as a family

A/N: Tumblr. Hey there! It's a little bit funny, isn't it? I have a new Instagram so will you pleasssseeee follow me *puppy dog eyes*  -> little_white_snowflake. If you have some ideas you really want to read, you can always send them to me :) I love you, cuties! Have fun reading and make your dreams come true! :*