Ch 10: I Told You, I Love You

The video is really awesome, but the song is needed in the story! I will tell you when to put the music on, okay? Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter and the video! NaLu is awesome!

Lucy's P.O.V.

My eyes opened to hear someone humming a little song. It was an old nurse with gray curly hair. "You are awake I presume" she spoke without turning around which suprised me. "Yes, I am" I replied "very good, you should eat because today you are leaving" she continued cleaning a window with a small piece of cloth. I turned to look at a tray with chicken soup, bread, orange juice, and a red fruit. "Thank you, ma'am" I mumbled.

I finished eating my food, but left some of my bread and orange juice on the tray. "I have some clothes for you right here, okay?" I nodded to her question and she left the room.

My white shirt and pink shorts wrapped themselves around my curves. I made a piece of my hair go into a high ponytail with a pink bow. "Well, I'm done and ready" I confessed to myself. Before I knew it I was outside of the hospital in front of the town. I was about to take a step when a rosy-pink haired guy grabbed me by the arm and went running. "Hey! Let me go!" then I noticed it was Natsu grabbing me. "Natsu?! Where are you taking me?" I asked making him stop sprinting. "I have a suprise for you" he said taking deep breaths "Umm..ok?".

It was already getting dark. He stopped in front of a couple of large doors. I could hear loud music playing behind the them. (Play music above)."What are we doing here?" I asked him "I already told you, I have a suprise". He pushed the doors open and bright colorful lights started flashing into the sky making it look so beautiful with the moonlight. Plus he had my favorite song playing. How did he know that was my favorite? "Oh my god it's so..." I couldn't describe it. It was just too beautiful. The place was decorated with gorgeous ribbons and bows. So many lights were shown that it looked like chirstmas.

*cough cough*

Natsu coughed making me get his attention. "I actually have a present for you, but it would be better if you opened it in that room" I was confused, but I grabbed the box he gave me anyway.

I came out of the room wearing the gift. His present was a wonderful purple gown that shimmered beautifully. I put my hair down because I didn't have a brush to make it look elegant. I looked for Natsu, but I couldn't see him anywhere since it was so dark. Where did all the lights go? Then all of a sudden a spotlight showed Natsu in the center of the place wearing a TUXEDO?!

He walked towards me with blush on his face. "You look beautiful, Luce" he complemented. He called me Luce?! "Thanks" I mumbled.

"Shall we dance?" he asked me like if he wasn't Natsu anymore and just a gentleman. "I hope you don't step on my feet, again" I giggled. He groaned, but I put my hands in his opened palms. We started dancing to the rhythm. It was like I always dreamed of.

We danced for awhile until we just looked into each other's eyes even if the music was still playing.

Time stopped. Life stopped. The whole world stopped.

The space between our lips was nonexistent. Our lips crashed with one another. They were like the missing pieces of the puzzle to complete an amazing feeling. He put his hand on my waist while I snaked my way to his face making the kiss deeper. I hope he felt the passion too. Our lips finally departed after what seemed like forever.

"I love you so much Lucy"

"And I love you too, Natsu"

End of Chapter

Yes, I know the song is probably still playing. But I don't care! Actually I do, but I want to seem tough. I really hope you liked it!! They said 'I love you'!!! Isn't that some great news? Anyways, see you in the next chapter! Nalu is life!!!