Chapter 1

There's a big party tonight, and Panic! will be having a concert during the party. And you know Brendon. He's always excited for these parties.

They'll be having practice in an 3 hours. Kenny and Dan are at their room. He already informed them of their practice. There's only one thing missing.

"Hey, Dal. You here?"

Brendon hasn't seen him all morning. He hasn't seen Dallon the whole morning, and Brendon could only guess he overslept, which he doesn't do often. He should probably be worried about that because he always finds Dallon easily. Not that he's looking at him constantly, mind you.

Imagine his surprise when he finds Dallon's room empty. The bed is clean, as if it hasn't been used. Brendon checked around the room, looking for any clues on where Dallon might have gone. He found Dallon's bag on the side of his bed. It was a mess. His clothes are scattered on the floor. From what Brendon knows of Dallon, he isn't this sloppy with his belongings.

Brendon retrieves his phone and decides to call Dallon and his whereabouts. After a ring on his phone, Brendon thought he heard something vibrating. He looked around for the source, only to open the drawer and find Dallon's phone.

"Fuck. Where is he?" He ponders as he sits on the bed.

While Brendon thinks about the possible places that Dallon could have gone, he thought he heard a little squeak from somewhere.

"I must be hearing things." Brendon thought as he shook his head.

As he shifts from his seat, he heard it again. Another squeak coming from under the bed. That couldn't have possibly have been a rat. Or it could have been the bed. But the squeak sounded awfully weird.

Brendon decided to look under the bed, and he was pretty sure he was imagining the sound.

He realized he wasn't imagining things when he saw a pair of eyes staring at him under Dallon's bed. A pair of blue eyes blinking up at him.

Brendon didn't scream when he saw those eyes. He didn't fall off the bed and bumped his head after that. He didn't. A few minutes after processing everything that happened as he lies on the floor and stares at the ceiling, a face is suddenly in his vision. Those blue (and kinda gray) eyes looking down at him.

Brendon squints his eyes and blinks. "Dallon?"

He felt a hand on his face. A small hand. The hand is patting Brendon's cheek as if to wake him up. Brendon already regrets leaving his glasses at his room because as he blinks up at the person above him, he thought he was seeing a kid.

"Brendon! Snap out it!" The voice--the little voice is talking down at him.

There is a kid in Dallon's room. The kid was hiding under the bed. He looks horrified, with a tinge of concern as he looks down at Brendon. All that Brendon could think about is to whom this kid belongs to, and why was he in Dallon's room. Unless...

"Dallon didn't tell me he has a kid."

The kid gives him a glare and pouts at him. He fucking pouts. As it looks terribly adorable on the kid, how the hell could Dallon keep this a secret to them? To him?

"I don't. I don't have a kid, Brendon." The kid says sternly like he tries to be an adult. He knows how kids can't wait to be adults. This kid right above is trying though, and Brendon is really starting to think it's adorable.

The kid above him sighs defeatedly. He moves away so that Brendon can straighten himself and stand up. When Brendon looks over, he sees the kid wearing an overgrown dress shirt. His feet a barely seen by the length of the clothing on him. His hands are hid by the sleeves of the dress shirt.