One||How You Met

Barry: Once again you and your brother Mark made a plan that had to do something that you're going to get arrested for, but hey. What can you do?
Once you walked into a bank, you froze the doors shut with your hands and walked in all the way. Mark was already at the counter, threatening the woman to give up the money. Just before you knew it, the doors blew open with a yellow bolt rushing past you and to the middle of the room, There stood the famous shadow.
Flash.

"Do you really think you should be doing this?" He looks between you and your brother. You looked at Mark and he nodded to you uncertainly. Stick to the plan. "Do you really think you can stop us?" You taunted him. Your brother looked over to you again and sighed. He's dealt with him before so you knew the look he gave to you this time was bad. he threw a gust of wind towards the the two of you, sending you and the Scarlet speedster hitting the wall. You groan in pain and open your eyes. Sure enough, your brother was gone.

You start to sit up slowly when suddenly there was a pair of red shoes in front of you. You slowly look up to see the one and only Flash. "I take it there wasn't a real partnership there." you look down and sighed. "You're going to take me to the police aren't you?" He shook his head a bit and kneeled down, offering you a hand. "I know you don't mean harm. We can help you." You look up and hesitantly slid your hand into his. And that was the beginning of your new life.

Cisco: You were working on one of your newest project, when suddenly you heard Hartley's slightly annoying voice. You look up to see him talking to who you guessed was the guy Wells brought in. Hartley was being pretty harsh to the guy, he didn't seem to be that offended. However you were.

You got up from your desk and walked over. "Hello, Hartley." You gave an innocent smile. The two stopped and stared at you. "Why don't you work on that project of yours and stay out of his Y/N." He rolled his eyes at you. This made you pretty mad. "You don't want me to tell Dr. Wells about this do you? I'm sure he'd be quite upset." You Glared. Cisco just stood there, silent. Hartley shook his head and walked away.

Finally Cisco let out a sigh. "Thanks." You shrugged a bit. "Welcome. Its what I do. Keeping Hartley in line so we can actually get help around here." You smiled. "I'm Y/N/L/N." You offer a hand. "Cisco Ramon." He shook it. "I have a feeling this is the start of a great friendship, Cisco." And that it was.

Ronnie: Today was your first day at S.T.A.R labs. Caitlin decided to take you along, since you got off work pretty early today and you were super bored. Once you walked in your eyes widened. This place was huge! You smiled as your eyes grazed the entire floor. "Y/N, focus. I'm gonna be late." Caitlin whined. "This place is awesome..you should take me more often." You ignored her whining. You almost ignored everything while you walked through, draining out all the noise. "Y/N, are you even listening?" You jolt a bit in shock and look over to her, seeing someone new. Ronnie.

You pushed your hair back behind your ear and smiled. "Yeah...totally.." you were slightly out of it. He was gorgeous! "Okay, well Ronnie this is Y/N, Y/N this is Ronnie...my boyfriend." Your jaw almost dropped. Boyfriend?! You tried to keep cool and nodded. "Nice to meet you Ronnie." You smiled. He smiled as well. "Same to you." This was gonna be harder than you thought.

Eddie: You were running through the streets with a bag of jewels in your hand as you follow your brother Leonard. Leonard wasn't in the mood for a fight so he pulled you behind as he lead you back towards the warehouse. as you two sprinted down the street, two cop cars sped in front of you and blocked your path, making both of you groan in annoyance. A couple cops get out of their cars, along with two more running over on foot with their guns pointed at both of you.

"Hands up!" One of them shouts. You glance at Leonard but he stood still. "Do you really want to hassle us boys?" He rolled his eyes. "Where's that speedster that seems to be attached to your hip?" You smirk.
"Shut up and drop the bag." You turn around to see one of the cops coming closer with his gun still up. You laughed slightly. He was kinda cute. "Whats your name pretty boy?" He kept his stance and glanced around a bit as if he thought you were talking to someone else. He then finally answered. "Eddie Thawne." A small smile appeared on your lips. "Cute name. I'm-"

"We already know who you are." He interrupted. Just as you were about to speak, a car exploded into flames. The plan was still on. Two more exploded and you grab your things while Leonard started to shoot with his ice gun. Mick had saved the day. You look back to the cop Eddie and blow him a kiss, waving as you skipped away. That was not going to be the last time you'd see him.

Wally: You, Iris and Joe were currently eating Chinese take out food with each other, because, well. you were working on a late case that night. You helped Joe with some of his cases every once in a while, getting a new taste of the law and so. it was actually quite enjoyable. As you ate there was a knock on the door.

You look up to Joe and Iris
"Who is it?" You raise a brow. "Dad invited Wally over for a while since he was still in town." Iris answered with a smile. "I'll get it since you two can't pause to stop eating." Joe rolled his eyes jokingly and got up. You smiled back to Iris "So I take you guys are getting along?" she shrugged. "He's not as bad as I thought. He's pretty cool." She picked at her food a bit.
Just as you were about to say something else, Joe walked back in with Wally following behind. "Wally, I'd like you to meet Y/N. She's been a close friend for the past years." You look up to him and smile sweetly. A couple moments of him staring back he smiled. "I've heard good things about you Wally. Lets hope they're not lying to me." You joke. Lets just say that a friendship appeared soon after.

(This was actually pretty fun to make! Hopefully people will enjoy and maybe all that work will pay off! Let me know if there was someone I missed in this one! Okay? Bye!)