Chapter 6

"It's too cliché, I won't say I'm in love." - I Won't Say by Belinda Carlisle.

We're now at the house of the Thorsson family. It's later in the evening after the dragon race. Tuff and Ruff are lying in their beds talking about their day.

"Do you like Maina?" Ruffnut bluntly asks out of the blue. Tuffnut looks over at her with big eyes.

"What? No!" he says in a lighter voice then usual.

"Sure you don't." she smirks. He looks at her for a second wondering why she suddenly decided to ask that.

"Does she ever talk about me?" Tuffnut asks hesitantly.

"Maybe." she cooed.

"If I admit I like her, will you tell me what she says?" he asks.

"Maybe."

"I really, really like Maina."

"I know, just wanted you to admit it out loud." she says. "What are you going to do about it?"

"What should I do about it?" he scrunches his face up.

"Boys are so stupid." Ruffnut mumbles. "Try get some alone time with her." she suggests.

"Okay, how do I do that?"

"Find out yourself, I'm going to sleep." she says before turning away from him.

Tuffnut ponders about it for a long while before deciding to try sleeping. He really wants her to like him back. He likes everything about her, and at that thought he falls asleep with the picture of her gorgeous complexion on his mind.

-----

Okay, so that's a little third point of view. Sorry it's short.

Well anyways I hope your week will me marvelous xX

- Nessy

(Second time i upload because something went wrong the first time)