"A guy. He's so handsome and..."

"He's your friend? Then no." Bai Xiao Si didn't bother to wait Mai Ding completed what he wanted to say.

Mai Ding snorted. "What's wrong if he's my friend?" Mai Ding felt offended with Bai Xiao Si.

Bai Xiao Si shrugged. "Nothing. He just might be as troublesome as you." She said nonchalantly.

Mai Ding grunted at the girl in front of him, but he decided to ignore it. They would never get on the point if they kept debating with each other. "Actually, he was my boss. He's rich and handsome. I think you'll like him."

"Why you suddenly want to introduce him to me?" Bai Xiao Si was getting more suspicious.

"Because..." Mai Ding tried to think for a while. Should he tell Bai Xiao Si the truth or it would be better if he just lied? Not long after, Mai Ding decided to just tell Bai Xiao Si the truth. "He's interested in me. I'll be in trouble if An Ziyan knew about this."

Hearing what Mai Ding said, Bai Xiao Si spontaneously throw fried potato stick in her plate toward Mai Ding. "What the heck! He's a gay, what's on your dumb head when you said you want to introduce him to me?!" Bai Xiao Si was furious.

"But he was a bi. He's still interested in woman. Moreover he couldn't be that interested in me. He must be just want to tease me. Once he found someone better, he will forget about me. I just want him to get over me fast before An Ziyan find out about him. It wil be the death of me." Mai Ding explained. "C'mon, Bai Xiao Si, help me... Aren't you my savior?"

"Mai Ding, why are you so troublesome?" Bai Xiao Si clicked her tongue in annoyed. Meanwhile Mai Ding's smile widened. He knew Bai Xiao Si would help him.

-

Zhang Luo sat in silence. He had been trying his best to show Mai Ding his feeling for him, but what he got all this time was nothing but rejection or getting avoided. That's why when Mai Ding finally agreed on his lunch invitation today, Zhang Luo became more than ecstatic. He couldn't stop grinning and he didn't care that he look like a complete idiot when he met with a client earlier. He was just so happy.

But this lunch was so far away from what Zhang Luo expected. Before luch hour, Mai Ding refuse to go together with him. He said it would be better if they just met in the restaurant. It was still better than nothing for Zhang Luo, so he was agreed right away. So the young president didn't expect it at all that Mai Ding would bring along a beautiful girl with him. Mai Ding reasoned that he just accidentally meet this friend of him on the way to the restaurant. They hadn't met for such a long time, that's why Mai Ding hoped that Zhang Luo wouldn't mind if this girl named Bai Xiao Si to join them.

Mai Ding didn't know, that Zhang Luo wouldn't be that easy to buy his lies. Beside, it was so obvious anyway Mai Ding was trying to set him up with this girl. Mai Ding just wouldn't stop praise Bai Xiao Si in front of him. And Mai Ding also wouldn't stop back and forth going to the toilet as if he wanted to give him and Bai Xiao Si to be alone.

-

Bai Xiao Si felt stupid. He shouldn't agree with Mai Ding's plan. Now she looked like completely like a joke. The man who Mai Ding wanted to introduce to her, didn't have a slight interest on her. Only blind people and Mai Ding who couldn't see how this man's eyes glued on Mai Ding all the time.

Mai Ding didn't yet realize how serious this situation. Bai Xiao Si could tell that the situation wasn't that simple when she and Mai Ding stepped in to the restaurant and saw how happy Zhang Luo's expression when he caught of Mai Ding's figure with his eyes. And that happy experession immediately turned sour when he saw Mai Ding didn't come alone.

"Bai Xiao Si was a great friend of mine. She studied abroad for few years, and when she came back she immediately open her own business. She's like a sister for me."

Bai Xiao Si felt like wanted to give a hard slap to Mai Ding who couldn't stop narrate about how good Bai Xiao Si was to Zhang Luo. She didn't know Mai Ding was this stupid. Couldn't Mai Ding see that Zhang Luo didn't hear any single words about her? Couldn't Mai Ding see how Zhang Luo's expression dropped in every seconds Mai Ding continue to talk about Bai Xiao Si to him?

"And you know what? I used to call Bai Xiao Si as my savior. She helped me a lot and..."

"Mai Ding." Mai Ding's words ended abruptly when suddenly Zhang Luo called his name. "Stop it."

"What?" Mai Ding asked back dumbly.

Zhang Luo chuckled. But there wasn't any slight humor on his voice. "I know what you are trying to do, but the thing that I don't understand is why did you do all of this?"

Mai Ding fell into silent. He didn't know Zhang Luo's reaction would be like this. He didn't look like playful and cheerful Zhang Luo who Mai Ding used to see anymore. He looked different.

Bai Xiao Si also didn't say anything. She just watching the interaction between two men in front of her right now. She wasn't upset, but she felt amused instead. Aside from trouble magnet, Bai Xiao Si just knew that Mai Ding also such a gay magnet. And he always got the good ones. She just would never understand what kind of charm Mai Ding had for always managed such fine guy kept falling for him.

Bai Xiao Si couldn't help but raised her eyebrow when suddenly Zhang Luo reached for Mai Ding's hands. Mai Ding gasped, but he seemed too shock to resist it.

"You saw my feeling for you as nothing but a joke, didn't you?" Zhang Luo asked. There were thousands emotion playing in his eyes. But above of all, it was hurt that dominated everything.

Mai Ding couldn't find his words. Meanwhile Bai Xiao Si felt getting more amused. However she couldn't keep her amused expression for too long. Both Mai Ding and Zhang Luo might didn't realize it. But Bai Xiao Si could see it clearly, not too far away from their table... An Ziyan stood like a statue. His eyes directed to them with the hardest expression he could muster.

Uh-oh...

Bai Xiao Si was getting paled. Why in the hell she should trapped in the middle of this chaos?"

-

a/n : Buat teman2 Rae di FC yang katanya kangen KornGer XD