**Notice!**

~~~~~

Alright guys,

Yes I'm feeling much better and have been.

I am deeply truly sorry, But ill no longer be writing anything for a while. Although I will still read your guys' updates. You are all really important to me. Somehow ill find the time. It may be slower than normal but I will get it done.You all may be asking why... So my parents are going through a tough time... They are financially struggling and are on the edge of losing everything. So me and my fiance are trying to help with that.

My parents were forced to throw the two kittens they had outside because they can no longer feed them or take care of them. As sad as it is, the kittens now have no home as my parents my not either soon. Those kittens are family to me. When they first got them I still lived there. I was the one who used to play with them everyday. Who fed them. Bathed them. I took care of them and to me they are my babies. I'm not allowed to have pets where I live, but me and my fiance are trying to work something out with out landlord.

Also my parents are on the edge of divorce. hey say its not coming but we all feel it. I was there last night because my sister called me because she wanted to come live with me because she didn't want to be around for all this. So I went over there and laid in her bed with her like we used to back when we shared a room. My sister is 17 but shes my true best friend and she leans on me a lot. So its my job to make this all go as smoothly as possible for her. I also have 2 younger brother that live there and 1 older one that lives there. I'm afraid we are getting close to the last time ill see my whole family together.

This is causing a lot of stress and for me and my fiance to fight more. I get snappy. He gets aggravated. So we are spending more time together and less time on anythings. I love him and he loves me so we are not going to let anything destroy us or our beautiful life together.

I love you guys lots <3 Hope you can understand.

~Love Sun <3

~~~~~