Anxiety 1 - Comic Con

Head down I walked around the floor of New York comic con trying to not be recognised or accidently bump into anyone. Fingers fiddling with the multi coloured rubber bands on my wrists I made my way over to where Arthur Darvill told me he'd be when I text him earlier.

"Hey Arthur" I quietly got out as I approached him pulling my gaze away from my ripped and dirty converse to meet his.

"Oh my goodness Remy" suddenly I was engulfed in a hug causing me to tense up for a few seconds until I relaxed "I haven't seen you since you moved here, how are you?" Arthur asked now holding me at arms length to survey my appearance.

"I'm good" he raised an eyebrow at me reminding me of my Grimm co star David Giuntoli "ok so I'm not good but I'm getting there. I have some time off from filming so I thought I'd come and spend it with my people" I guestured to all the geeks and fangirls walking the floor.

Arthur nodded his head happy with my answer, linking his arm with me Arthur dragged me onto the floor telling me about all the people he's met so far "oh Remy I have to introduce you to someone like right now" I nodded my head swallowing down the anxiety that was starting to bubble up fingers going down to my wrists getting twisted with the rubber bands that decorated them "he's a fellow Brit like us and this is the amazing bit, ok so you remember that series of books you liked The Mortal Instruments" I nodded my head again getting him to continue "well they've turned it into a TV series and he's Jace" my eyes lit up at the thought of there being a TV show of one of my favourite books series.

"You know its all about Alec though Arthur" I told him as he continued to drag me to where this person was "and anyway you haven't told me his name yet you slacker."

"Oh yeah right his name!" Arthur slapped his forehead with the hand that wasn't linked with mine "he's called Dominic Sherwood he's about your age too" it was when his name was finally revealed that Arthur came to a stop

"Who's around my age?" a blonde boy asked grabbing mine and Arthur's attention.

"That would be her" Arthur pushed me forward causing me to stumble slightly "Remy Peterson" I smiled weakly offering a small wave as I was introduced.

"Hi" I got out "I'm Remy but you already know that..." I trailed off awkwardly fingers pulling at the rubber bands.

Dominic laughed amused by my awkwardness "you are adorable. Come on my cast mates are going to love you."

I turned to Arthur as my anxiety rised "don't worry Rem I'm not going anywhere" he soothed noticing my panicked state I nodded my head at his words and reached out towards him grabbing his hand and making him follow me this time as I was introduced to Dominic's cast mates.

"ok so here we have Kat" I smiled and waved as Dominic brought us towards the ginger girl.

"Over here is Alberto."

"Here is Harry" I grinned stepping away from Arthur to hug Harry.

"Long time no see English" Harry greeted me pulling me into a hug.

"How's it going heard you're married now kinda upset that I wasn't invited" I replied greeting him.

"If I remember correctly you were filming anyway."

"Ok yeah that is true."

A throat could be heard clearing in the background. I turned to it noticing Dom and Arthur looking at the two of us in confusion.

"Did I mention I guest starred in an episode of Glee?" I said meekly looking down at my shoes again.

"Well now you have."