Charater Profiles!

Hello my little squid monkeys!!!

 ^__^ Okay that wasn't random at all! (note sarcasm).

Anyway, I decided I was going to write a new story because.... well to be completely honest, I have forgotten what the on before was about. I know that's pretty sad, but I don't care. Aha. 

If you guys want to give me some ideas that would be really nice.

The girl in the picture is Annette.

_______________________________________________________________

Character Profiles:

Annette Billings:

A sixteen year old girl, who's size leads people to think she's about 12 or 13. When people call attention to it or call her kid she gets angry. SO, she tends to be a very angry all the time.

 Appearence: Blonde Hair, Blue eyes, 5'3, Emo/ scene style. Very Pretty

 Personality: Angry most of the time, stand-offish when you call attention to her height, Intelligent, Hyper, Nice and Sweet when she wants to be

 Best friends: Nikkole Reese, Evangeline Saunders and Jae Nicklin

Ice Nicklin:

 A seventeen year-old werewolf (alpha), whose twin bother (Jae) is gay. As Alpha, he has to be mean(ish) and serious.When he is out of his Alpha role he is chill, having fun, loves to play football and soccer. He likes to lift weights. He hasn't found his mate yet :( The others ridicule him for it. When he sees a girl he likes to introduce himself to them just in case they are mates. He  is a dick!

Appearence: Black hair, Baby blue eyes, Emo/jock style, Looks like a god.

Wolf's Appearence: About the size of Buck(male deer), same color as his hair, Midnight blue eyes

Personality: mean(ish), serious when he is alpha, spiteful about not having a mate, Cares a lot about his pack and family, Doesn't really care that his brother is gay.

Best Friends: Mitch Carmicheal and Jae Nicklin

Jae Nicklin:

 A gay seventeen year old werewolf (beta), His twin brother is Alpha. Often made fun of because he is beta and gay. Funny and outgoing. He doesn't really care about what people think about him.

Appearence: Use to have black hair but he bleached it to blonde. Green eyes. Emo/ scenester style. Looks like his brother only gay and blonde and he has green eyes.

Wolf's Appearence: A tad bit smaller than his brother, brown/black. Emerald green eyes.

Best Friends: Nikkole Reese, Evangeline Saunders, and His BFFLE is Annette Billing.