Part 8

• Dedicated to Awesome Vamps

Hey guys,

Here's part 8, I hope you enjoy it!

Lots of love:

A :)

**************************************

8

Bella:

I stood dumb-founded in the doorway as five beautiful vampires stared back at me.

I had become de-sensitised I realised, to the stunning un-dead beauty that was a group of Vampires.

They all seemed to move in synchronisation; like a beautiful on-going dance. They were younger than Lance, they could have been around the age of sixteen but their ancient beauty led me to belive they were around twenty. I could easily tell from the way they all stood up at in-human but graceful speed that Lance was the leader of the odd group of stunning creatures.

He nodded for me to come in to the luxiourious and oddly spacious motel room. As if in a trance I made my way into the room that smelled like the most glorious scent god ever created. I felt a soft nudge that shattered my dream-like state.

"This is Lillith."

A striking red-head glided towards me, managing to look like a fire goddess in a tight black tee and slender jeans. Her red hair was as dark as cherry skin and it fell like a shimmering waterfall all the way to her waist. She had a full mouth that seemed to be in a constant pout, her eyelashes were dark and long framing the same blood-red eyes that every other vampire in the room possessed in their beautifuly sculpted white faces.

She regarded me with mild interest before looking to Lance for an introduction.

"Lillith this is Bella, yes she is human."

I saw Lilliths mouth move but my human ears seemed to be too weak to hear her fast and silent speech.

She turned back to me and a cruel grin that didn't quite suit her angel-like features spread across her face.

"You brought a snack?"

Her voice was lower than I had expected. I had been waiting for the bell-like soprano that I was used to, instead my ears listened intently to her rich muscial alto that seemed to dull all my senses.

Before my lids could close I heard a sharp snarl.

"Quit it Lillith."

My eyes opened with ease as what felt like a fog lifted from my mind.

I stood up shakily before glaring at Lance.

"What? What did she do?"

My voice quivered but I felt angry for the momentary weakness that I had expierienced because of this Lillith, who to me, seemed more devil than angel.

Lance looked at me for a moment before making a deicision.

"Your...help, did they have any special gifts?"

I hesitated before answering. Suddenly wondering if it would be wise to share this with a vampire I didn't actually know very well at all.

"Yes, in their coven they had three with such gifts, the gifts were mind reading, emotion control and a sight of the furture."

I tried to swallow down the feeling that I had just betrayed a secret that wasn't mine to tell.

Lance looked me over once again before gesturing to Lillith.

"What you just expierienced was sleep music. Lillith's voice is like snake venom; it slowly shuts down the senses of her prey. In more ways then one she can talk you to death."

He smirked before turning an angry glare at Lillith.

"-although her gift is useful on enemys and food she seems to have trouble with being hospitible to house guests. I apologise."

I tried to reign in the urge to make a feeble attempt at killing her with my eyes but was intimidated by the fiery goddess and her evil intentions that were clear in her blood-red gaze.

Sensing my discomfort Lance guided me past her and towards two raven-haired beautys that were lounging like roman godess's on dingy green sofas.

"This is Celeste and Tessa."

Celeste looked me over with the same supierior attitude I had gotten from Lillith. Her black hair was in a long plait over her shoulder that reached her thighs, her blood-red eyes were framed by thick lashes that were striking in contrast to her pale eyelids and black defined eyebrows, that I noticed to always be raised in a disaproving manor. She was wearing long black jeans and a low cut white blouse, the overall effect was so striking and beautiful it was painful to look at.

Next to her was Tessa, who was eyeing me with caution, her expression somehow softer and younger than Celeste's constant expression of calm fury. Her hair was not black like I had thought, it was simply a rich dark brown like dark chocolate, it was in soft curls that framed her small beautiful face. Her eyes were large and dark, the blood-red not as bright as her siblings gazes. I stepped back an inch when I recalled the reason for her vibes of caution; she was thirsty.

"Wise."

She murmured to me. Her voice was soft and calm, like a light breeze. I simply stood frozen as she rose from her dirty throne.

She was taller than I had thought.

Her childness facially had led me to believe she would be small and weak-looking, but she was at least five nine, her long legs were clothed in a long swaying gypsy skirt, she was wearing a loose t-shirt with the arms cut off and holes in the side; she mangaed to look elegant but scruffy at the same time and I noticed as she walked towards us that her pale wrists were adorned with bangles that created music like wind-chimes as she swayed.

"Lance you musn't keep her waiting long she is thinking of running."

I looked at her oddly.

"No I'm not."

She regarded me with a knowing smile.

"You will be..."

Confused I looked at Lance for an explanation.

"Tess here is like your mind-reader, although instead of reading your mind she reads your future thoughts."

A little dazed I tried to process how that worked but gave up when my human brain groaned in protest to the impossible thought cycle.

Lance looked at Tessa's eyes with worry before putting a cold hand on the small of my back and leading me towards one of the hottest guys I had ever seen.

He was leaning against a wall and reading a book. He had blonde hair that was curling at the sides and a small beard, his brows were knitted together in concentration as he read. He was tall and muscular, He looked like an under-wear model and I had a sudden thought as to why he would even bother wearing a T-shirt. He could have made everyones day and just gone shirtless.

But of course Vampires are far too dignified and unrealiable like that.

I tried not to think of a few unrealible vampires I knew.

Lance cleared his throat and the hottie stood straighter and placed the book on the table next to him.

"Bella, meet Julian."

I shook his cold hand briefly while he looked me over with dis-interest.

"Good evening."

His voice was cold and I wondered what I had done to deserve his cold glare.

"Hello."

My voice shook and he raised an eyebrow.

"Scared."

His voice was mocking and I glared back at him.

"Of what? You? I've seen scarier."

His lips pulled into a cocky grin and he bent forward into a crouch.

"Oh really?"

I stood my ground as best I could.

"Um, yes..."

It was a weak attempt.

He grinned again and in a matter of in-human seconds I was pinned to the floor.

"Get off her Julian."

I looked up to see Tess laughing slightly.

He realeased me but not before remarking how good I smelled.

I grimaced.

"I seem to get that alot."

He winked and put an arm around Tess' waist. Tess nudged him in the ribs playfully.

"So you've met the ego-obssesed guy I like to call my husband have you?"

Seeing my worried look as I regarded Julian she smiled.

"Don't worry Bella, Julian here isn't going to try anything while I'm around. "

I smiled back as she continued to talk to her mate in serene whispers.

I went back to Lance who was watching their exchange with sad eyes. He began to walk me towards the other end of the room where a vampire was concealed in the shadows.

As we walked towards the vampire I started to worry about Tess' earlier comment.

Would this be the thing that made me want to run?

*************************************************

Please fan, vote and comment!