Christian & Ebony's... Scene.

A/N: just to point this out... this is a sex scene, so if you're under 13, beware XD

Then I felt light kisses on my neck. I sighed happily and nearly melted into the sand.

I was giddy with excitement and I hadn’t even seen his face yet.

I peeked from under my hair to see if anyone was here watching, and luckily, it was too early for the dog walkers, and too late for the morning runners, so the beach was deserted.

I felt hands playing in my hair and I bit my lip. I loved it when people played with my hair, it felt really nice…

The hands stroking my hair moved to my thighs, and Christian rubbed them with his fingers while kissing my neck gently until I couldn’t take it anymore.

I turned around and looked at him. His face turned to awe when he saw me, like he thought he was the lucky one, when I knew that it was the other way around. His black hair that flicked over his eyes and his dark brown eyes entranced me, I kept staring into them.

He moved forward and kissed my jaw softly, before kissing the corner of my mouth. Then he enticed me further by running his tongue over my lips, by this time I was shaking and dying for more, and he knew that.

Finally he kissed me properly, his lips merging with my soft ones and I moaned in the back of my mouth at the feeling of it. His hands slowly pushed me downwards so that I was on the towel underneath him and he stroked my thighs again. I felt his tongue touch my bottom lip, and I gladly gave him entry. He kissed me over and over, until we were both panting. He pulled away, and I nearly hit him. He wasn’t backing out now! But before I could demand anything I felt him nibbling at my neck. One hand was tight in my hair, the other sliding slowly up my thigh. Pleasure surged through me, and I arched upwards to make his hand touch me. I'd never gone this far, but I wanted him to do what we'd been talking about for weeks. He pushed me back down, and withdrew his hand a little, as if silently telling me that rushing him would make him go slower.

Well, if he was going to tease me, I would give him the silent treatment, then. I was playing along, I shut my mouth and didn’t make a sound. He tensed for a second, before biting my neck really hard, but I still managed to keep quiet. He guessed what I was doing, moved his face towards my legs. I didn’t say anything, and he started kissing and biting my legs, and I stopped myself from moaning. He was so amazing… Christian realised he wasn’t getting anything out of me, so he took my knickers in his mouth, and pulled them off… with his teeth. I kind of liked that actually. He spread my legs, and I closed my eyes, trying not to sigh. I felt his tongue sliding up my thigh, and I shivered. He quickly licked my clit, and I bit my lip. Then he slowly slipped his tongue into me.

I made no sound, I couldn’t give him what he wanted. He continued sucking and licking me, until he realised it wasn’t enough. He was getting frustrated, and that’s what I wanted. Now, he was angry. He shoved two fingers into me, and I made the tiniest squeak that thankfully he didn’t hear. He fingered me roughly, and moved to wrap his other hand into my hair and tug hard. I could already feel my climax building, he made me feel so… special. Holding in my heavy breathing, I felt the climax getting stronger, the burning in my core getting worse. Every thrust of his fingers made his thumb flick on my nub, and every time he did that, I twitched. But those tiny twitches were nothing compared to when my climax came. All the pleasure I had held in had to be let out, and when I reached my peak, I screamed. Loudly. In Christian's ear. I felt satisfied, but he wasn’t stopping.

I gasped.

"Stop! Stop! I-"

"Say my name." He growled.

"No… Please." I was panting freely now, but he had another thing he wanted, and I didn’t want to give it to him.

His pace picked up, and black spots danced in my vision.

"Say it." he whispered, suddenly calm. "I'll stop."

"Chri-Christian."

"Scream it."

I liked this. I felt a bit whorey, but I really did like being dominated.

"Christian!" I screamed.

His hand stopped moving and I flopped back onto my towel. His finger was still in me, but when he removed it, it was dripping with my juices. He licked his finger gently, and then pushed my legs apart again at the speed of light. He wrapped them around his neck and sucked on my vagina, hard. I moaned a little, and he licked me again, to get as much juices as he could. He even licked my ass a little, because some of my cum had dripped down. Once he was done, he gently laid me back down on the towel. Christian then climbed on top of me, so he was straddling me and kissed me. His tongue passed my juices in between both of us. He kissed me gently a few more times, and after that we just cuddled and splashed around in the water. He was so perfect… I really liked him.