5

I woke up in Sans room by myself. I looked around the room. There was still a treadmill in the middle and a trash tornado like the last time I was here. The trash tornado had less trash in it though, just some paper balls and there was no dirty sock pile or sleeping dog. I stood up from the bed.

"Sans!" I called. But nobody came.

There was some clean clothes my size with a clean towel and a new toothbrush. I took the items and went over to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and a took a warm shower. It was nice to be clean. The clothes sans had picked out for me was a pair of blue jeans and a (F/c) striped sweater. I put the clothes on and put my brown boots back on. The sweater should make the cold outside more bearable. After I dried my hair and put my old clothes in a small hamper in the bathroom I exited the room. I went down stairs and once again tried to call for someone.

"Anyone home?" But nobody came.

I began to panic. Did Sans leave? I need to find him, what if something happens. I ran outside and a gust of wind hit me in the face. It was cold outside but the sweater helped keep me warm. I walked over to a small dino kid and tried asking him about sans.

"Undyne! Undyne is the coolest." Is all he really said I couldn't ask him much since all he seemed to know is about Undyne.

I walked over to Grillby's and asked Grillby if he has seen Sans. The flame monster shook his head though. I went back outside and asked a couple more people until a Bear like monster near a christmas tree told me that he might be at work.

Sans had so many different jobs so it was hard to decide on which one he was at. A Rabbit woman walking a dog said that at this time is his shift at the Waterfall.

"Thank you" I replied to her before making my way towards there. If he's not there I will run back to the house and hide in his bedroom until he returns. Any of his other jobs were too far and would probably involve monster encounters which I was doing my best to avoid.

I walked over to the bridge between Snowdin and Waterfall. There was a thick fog that was extremely difficult to see through. I saw a tall figure in the distance. The closer I got I realized who it was. Oh no, Papyrus is here. I promised Sans, not this. I need to go back. I made a step back but my body froze before I could take another one. I couldn't move. She was keeping me here. I focused all my determination on staying away from him. I stayed stuck in place. I wanted to run away but I couldn't move, Chara won't let me. I am determined though, I won't let her hurt him.

"HUMAN. ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU ABOUT SOME COMPLEX FEELINGS." Papyrus said.

This sounded just like my first time. This doesn't make any sense though because the events this timeline are a bit different from the first timeline... Papyrus continues his speech.

"FEELINGS LIKE... THE JOY OF SEEING SOMEONE MAKE SANS SO HAPPY. THE ADMIRATION FOR ANOTHER COMPANION THAT CARES FOR THE LAZYBONES. THE DESIRE TO HAVE A COOL SMART PERSON THINK YOU ARE COOL."

Things are different. He's not talking about puzzles this time. He's talking about Sans.

"THESE FEELINGS.... THEY MUST BE WHAT YOU ARE FEELING RIGHT NOW!!! I CAN HARDLY IMAGINE WHAT IT MUST BE LIKE TO FEEL THAT WAY. AFTER ALL, I AM A VERY GREAT BROTHER TO SANS."

This is kinda like the first time. He was always so sweet. But this isn't the first time and it can't be like it was then because of her. She won't let an opportunity like this pass. I'm using all my determination to stop her from making a move.

"I DON'T EVER WONDER WHAT HAVING LOTS OF FRIENDS IS LIKE. I PITY YOU... LONELY HUMAN... WORRY NOT!!! YOU SHALL BE LONELY NO LONGER! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL BE YOUR... ... NO... NO, THIS IS ALL WRONG! I CAN'T BE YOUR FRIEND!" Papyrus was changing his mind now.

"YOU ARE A HUMAN! I MUST CAPTURE YOU!
I'M SORRY SANS BUT I NEED THIS HUMAN TO FULFILL MY LIFELONG DREAM!!! POWER! POPULAR! PRESTIGIOUS! THAT'S PAPYRUS!!! THE NEWEST MEMBER... OF THE ROYAL GUARD!" Papyrus yelled and started walking towards me.

"Papyrus! Don't come closer! Stay back. We don't have to fight. I'll surrender look just go get Undyne and I'll tell her all about how the great Papyrus overwhelmed me and she can take me." I pleaded with him.

If I can buy myself time. Get him to leave and maybe Chara will give up. She's only doing this because Sans isn't around.

"VERY WELL HUMAN I WILL TAKE YOU TO UNDYNE IF YOU WISH TO SURRENDER." Papyrus sailed coming closer to me.

"NO! Stop! Don't come any closer. I'll wait here for you to bring her." I said trying to sound as convincing as possible.

"VERY CLEVER HUMAN. YOU ARE TRYING TO DISTRACT ME AREN'T YOU. I WILL NOT FALL FOR THAT TRICK!"

Everything went dark. We were in a battle now. No I won't fight. I can't. The inner battle for control between me and Chara left me motionless. I'll focus all my determination on keeping her out of power even if it means being killed by papyrus right now.

"SO YOU WON'T FIGHT... LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN HANDLE MY FABLED BLUE ATTACK.

I couldn't move so I wasn't getting hit. I'm okay for now. But then I was glowing blue and a regular bone came. I need to jump, but I can't. The bone hit me giving me a small scratch on my leg.

"Ow! Papyrus stop you're hurting me!" I cried out.

"TRY JUMPING!" Papyrus yelled, but it's pointless I can't.

Each time I failed to jump papyrus yelled at me and got frustrated. I'm sorry Sans I should have never left the room. The bones kept cutting my skin. My arms and legs were stinging from the cuts. There was blood on the new clothes that Sans had gotten me. I was feeling a bit weak now. My hp was a bit low now and I was finding it difficult to stand. But I was determined to keep Chara away. Everything started spinning spinning and all of a sudden things went black.

Hahahaha, Silly (Y/n). good job exhausting out your determination.

My vision was cloudy. I saw a tall figure and short figure arguing. Probably the skeletal brothers. That means I'm at their house. My head was throbbing and I felt nauseas.

"Papyrus you could've killed them! What were you thinking!" Sans exclaimed.

"I'M SORRY SANS! I WOULD HAVE STOPPED AND HEALED THEM ONCE THEIR HP WAS TOO LOW." Papyrus sounded like he was crying.

"Papyrus, I told you this morning to stay away from them when I'm not around. Something could have happened. You need to be more careful or else.... "

"Help!" I screamed at them.

My head felt worse and everything in the room looked like it was spinning. I felt everything around me shake and I couldn't feel my body. My vision started to darken. What's happening to me. Am I going to reset? Why is this happening?