Chapter 7

Leon seemed serious about it. He dived in for my lips and had no hesitation.

As he digs deeper into my lips, I try to struggle out. He held both of my hands down in one hand and the other is on the back of my head. Struggling was my last resort. I couldn't set free. His grip was too strong.

My attempts of breaking free from his grip were epic failures. I had no choice but to give in. I closed my eyes and loosen up my grip.

Like they always say, if you can't avoid it, enjoy it. It's not the best thing to say when this bastard is forcefully kissing me but I can't avoid it.

Releasing my side of the grip, it's time to put on a show. I stopped for a moment and just closed my eyes.

His hot breath on mine. His soft lips on mine. His minty breath that refreshed me. He was taking it nice and slow. Grabbing both parts of my lips towards his, taking everything away from me. He then made his move. His tongue touched my lips, asking for an entrance. Without any hesitation, I let it in.

This made it worse. Our tongues making out while we are making out. I'm glad this isn't sex-Ed. Our mouths became wet as his tongue started to know every corner of my mouth and lips.

"Damn whore, didn't know you were thirsty for a make out session."

Kim's voice woke me up. I pulled away and scanned the crowd. Out of the line, the girly-girls looked furious. On the line, some guys were rooting and cheering, others were jealous.

"See ya later". Leon winked at me.

The crowd started to "oooohhhh" again.

"Thanks Kim. "

"For what? Saving your ass from that make out session? You are hell lucky making out with the hottest boy in school."

"Trust me. I didn't enjoy it as much as you enjoy all the other boys there, slut. I'm just thankful you saved me."

"Whatever."

We went back to our kissing booth jobs until 8. The carnival was suppose to end at 7:30pm, but some guys were desperate. So we couldn't say no. Well, Kimberly, as much of a slutty whore she is, will never say no. I'm stuck with her.

I started to head home, meanwhile my head was about to crash with all these thoughts.

I kissed my ex-crush.

He was a good kisser though.

I just realized I kissed him with hotdog breath.

I hope he didn't realize since he had fresh minty breath.

But I kissed someone I hate.

What will Ryan think.

What will he say.

I bet Leon is a player, kissing all those European girls.

My head then banged into a pole.

"Ugh fuck my life! Why the hell did he kiss me?"

My scream was so loud, I noticed some people turned the lights of their room. I made a run.

"Mom I'm home." I entered the house and went straight upstairs.

"Ok hello dear. How was school--"

Before she could actually finish her sentence, I was already upstairs, avoiding her.

It's not that she deserves it. I am a bit pissed at what Leon have done to me.

I opened the purple door and jumped flat on my bed. My face,on my pillow.

"Why have you done this to me?"

-pause-

"I hope he doesn't go to school tomorrow."

-pause-

"Ugh I'm so embarrassed."

I kept my head on the pillow, screaming until I fall asleep.

"Hey Ms. I kissed the person I hate."

Ryan approached me as I was in a weird position.

"Sorry I couldn't give you a ride."

"Nah, don't mention it."

I was hiding behind my car and Ryan was standing behind me. I was trying to not catch anyone's attention. Especially Leon, if he came to school today.

"Can you atleast take off that hood. You look like a female gangster."

"Haha. Very funny Ryan. Now be useful to me and help me get in the school."

Ryan took off my good and grabbed my arm. We walked by the fence instead of the middle aisle. Luckily we caught no one's attention and I got into the school successfully.

"So. How was it? Kissing the guy you hate."

Ryan was leaning against the lockers as I opened mine.

"I tried to break free but he was too strong. Plus he decided to do the French-tongue. I couldn't do anything about that either. Like they always say, if you can't avoid it, enjoy it. That's what I did until Kim spoke up."

"Damn. Sounds like you enjoyed it!"

He had a tune as he was saying that.

"Hey. Hey! HEY!"

I smacked him with my bag, binder and notebook.

I closed my locker and walked away. That Ryan can be a retard sometimes.

"Alright then. See you at lunch."

He walked away too.

Boy, I hope Leon isn't here today. Ugh.