Chapter 23

Victoria's P.O.V.

"C-Calum." 

"Yea?" He asks.

"Get in the car and go. Leave. Luke's right there. Please." I beg.

He turns his head and sees him.

Calum jumps up and gets in the car and tells  Ashton to drive. They all give me apologetic looks as Luke notices, and so they drive off.

Luke continues walking towards me and I sigh, since I was hoping he would be looking for the guys, not me.

"Hey." He softly says and I look up at him.

He sits down where Calum recently was, I refuse to look up at him.

"Vic, can you please tell me what had happened? With Michael yesterday? Please?" He begs.

I sigh, "Well when Michael had brought me home, he came inside because we were going to talk about you, and me. And I guess as we were talking, it happened. But Luke, please believe me when I say it meant nothing. I didn't know he felt that way. I wish I still didn't know he felt that way. I love you, not him."

"Vic, do you know how much this hurts me?" He quietly says.

"Luke this hurts me too, knowing how upset you are with me? Knowing you probably don't want to be with me? I've lost all your trust and it sucks." I reply, still not looking at him.

"Well you're right. I am upset. And I don't think we should get back together. Yet. I still love you Vic. But after this I just feel betrayed." He tells me.

I frown and nervously bite my lip, "I understand. I would too. Just please don't do anything to Michael."

"Look at me." He mumbles.

I shake my head, knowing that if I look at him I'll probably feel even worse. 

"I just want to make sure you're okay..."

Looking up at him, I weakly smile, "I-I'm fine."

He wraps an arm around me and I lean into him, "Why are you still here helping me?" 

"You're still my best friend. I still care for you. Even if this did happen and I'm upset with you I won't ever just leave you like this." He softly says.

"Thank you, Luke." I choke out, "You're being way too nice to me." 

"But I'm not promising I'm not going to beat Michael up, because I might." Luke says.

I sigh, moving away from him. Though I don't say anything, because as much as I don't want him to fight one of his best friends, I don't want to fight with him about this. 

"So we're friends?" I ask, trying to hide my sadness.

I guess friends is better then nothing though right?

"No," He says and my heart drops. "Best friends."

I weakly smile and throw my arms around him.

He chuckles and I looked up at him smiling and he was smiling right back.

"I would love to stay here with you but I have to go home. I have some stuff to figure out. Also maybe call the guys." 

"It's okay, there's a lot going on with the band go ahead." I smile.

He hugs me and rubs my back.

"See you later Vic." He smiles and heads back to his house.

I go inside and I can't help but smile, but want cry at the same time.

~~

Luke's P.O.V.

I head back to my house and pull out my phone to call Calum.

"Hey." Calum answers.

"Hey, do we still have the meeting today?" I ask.

"No we just cancelled it." He replies.

"Oh, okay." I say.

"Um, Luke? Are you okay? Like with everything going on?" He asks.

I didn't realize they all knew.

"Uh, yea I- um, I guess." I respond.

No I'm not. She cheated on me. She kissed one of my best friends. I love her and she did this to me. I thought I could trust her. Same with Michael. Why would he kiss her? Why would he do that to me?

"Luke?" Calum says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yea?" I reply.

"We're on our way over." Calum says and hangs up.

"Oh, okay." I mumble to myself.

After a few minutes there's a knock at the door and I go let them in. Calum and Ashton stood beside each other in the door way while Michael stood a few feet back. I saw him and walked straight to Michael.

"Luke don't." Calum warns. 

I ignore him and stand in front of Michael. 

"How could you!?" I shout.

"I'm sorry." He says quietly, staring down at the ground.

 "That won't fix anything!" I yell, trying my best to hold back from punching him.

"Luke! Leave him alone!" Ashton calls, walking over to us.

"You ruined it! You did!" I exclaim, ignoring Ashton.

Michael continues to stare at the ground and I scoff and roll my eyes. 

"Luke, calm down." Calum says.

"I can't just calm down! We were together for like a week and now it's over already over because he decided to go and make out with her!" I exclaim. 

"I'm sorry, Luke." Michael says softly, "I didn't mean for this to happen." 

"That's not going to fix anything." I tell him and go inside.

"Luke!" Calum shouts, following after me.

"What?" I ask.

"The two of them left it's fine, but we need to talk."

"About what? There's nothing to talk about besides that he ruined this?" 

"Luke, you can't let this affect the band at least. There's too much going on, please."

"Whatever, okay." I mumble.

I'm not trying to cause any issues within the band, especially not now. If anything, Michael is the one causing issues. 

I just don't know what to think or do. I love her, but she kissed Michael. Did I do something to make her do it? I shouldn't be complaining that we aren't together I guess, I mean I could take her back but I didn't and now I'm upset over it? Is it my fault? I'm so confused...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 hii :)

Vote and Comment maybe?