The Boxer and the Blogger

COPYRIGHT:

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product if the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2013 by Summer_night

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system now known or to be invented, without permission.

All chapters, prologues, epilogues and picture art belong to me unless stated otherwise.

Excerpt:

"What are you doing here!" he hissed through his teeth, looking around to make sure no one was near us listening.

"What do you think?" I got on my knees and pretended to worship the human being in front of me. "I've come here to give up my life, in hopes that you will be happy."

He raised an eyebrow and crossed his muscled arms over his bare chest. "Is that so?"

I looked up into a pair of amused eyes. "Yes, Bobo the clown sent me."

He uncrossed his arms and glared. "Look, I don't know what kind of shit you're trying to pull, but you need to leave. This place isn't for girls like you."

I stumbled over my feet, trying to get up. "What is that supposed to mean!"

He cocked his head, and looked me over. "Aren't you that girl who has that blog? What's it called?" he trailed off thinking and then clapped when it finally came to him. "The Wallflower Post? You know you should really think about getting some of your facts right, and maybe adding the-Wait a second, what the hell am I saying?" he mumbled. "You really need to leave."

It was my turn to cross my arms. "I am not leaving! Not until I get footage of the fight." I whispered harshly. "Do you know how many people would be on my blog, if I got footage of the mysterious loner winning a boxing match! Just think about it!" I squealed excitedly.

He sighed and ran a hand through his tousled hair. "Fine, but after this you stay out of my personal life and I'll stay out of yours. Got it?"

I nodded my head. "Pip, pip cheerio!"

He scrunched up his eyebrows. "What?"

"Uh, never mind. It's just this thing where...you know...eh, forget it." I stood up straight and saluted him. "Yes, Mr. Boxer Sir, yes!"

He shook his head, and I swear I heard him say, "I must be on some strong medication, for me to be doing something that I'm sure going to regret doing later."

I didn't know this then, but nothing was going to be the same after this. Our paths were already intertwined and fate had already intervened. It was going to one hell of a ride.

How do you like it? Good? Bad? I don't know, you tell me. COMMENT and VOTE if you want me to continue, although I probably will anyways ;)