Timeline - Garroth x Reader

(A lot of these things may trigger you, so if you're not comfortable, then please don't read!!!) 

Garroth remembered how his young eyes looked at you. You had these shining, bright E/C eyes. You were looked down at the baby Zane, who was just looking at you and Garroth. "...." "Y/N! Let's go see if they still have the cookies!" Garroth exclaimed out loud as his small hand grabbed yours. You two were 4 years old. You laughed out. "Yeah!" 

That was a nice memory. Stealing the cookies out of the cookie jar. 

Garroth looked at the sky, his blue eyes scanning white, puffy clouds. He wondered how Y/N was doing. Hopefully she was fine... He closed his eyes. 

He remembered when they were 10 years old and how Garroth's father and Zane were. Y/N was like a girl in knight armor if that is possible. She protected him from the danger and from being bullied really. 

Garroth smiled warmly. 

He remembered when they were 15, he thought Y/N was adorable. She already was. The way her hair danced with the wind, the sunset's rays softly and delicately shining on her skin and her eyes. Those bright and shiny eyes. He liked you back then. 

He also remembered when they were around 20 or so, and they went to Phoenix Drop in escape of Okasis. Garroth was forced to marry when he didn't want too. 

Garroth let out a breath as he took off his helmet, letting the air course through his hair, smacking his skin softly. 

He remembered when Aphmau came and he fell in love with her. Garroth blocked out Y/N all of a sudden. They kept in contact though. A month later and Y/N left Phoenix Drop for an unknown reason. It saddened Garroth a lot, but he kept strong for Aphmau and Phoenix Drop. 

Another month later, Y/N came back. Laurence and her became best friends in an instant. It didn't make Garroth jealous. It made him happy that Y/N found someone other than Garroth himself to be happy with. Y/N was actually a loner and only really talked to him. 

Garroth frowned slightly as he stared at the blue sky still but closed his eyes once again. 

Two weeks later, Y/N and Garroth finally talked again. Garroth asked where she was. She didn't reply. Garroth asked again. She then confessed that she, Y/N, was with Zane during that time. It made Garroth shocked. Y/N then said that Zane forced her to go or else he would kill her family. Zane wounded her anyways. Y/N showed Garroth the scar on her side. It made him angry. Garroth and Y/N didn't talk for another two weeks, but when they did, Y/N was more quiet than usual. Garroth didn't say anything, but asked about her life here in Phoenix Drop. She was silent still. Y/N's eyes didn't shine as much. 

Garroth wiped his eyes as he refused to cry over her. She wasn't even alright. 

A month later, they went to the Irene Dimension. 15 minutes there was 15 years in the Overworld. Garroth didn't come back from the Irene Dimension. Y/N didn't even age. It turned out she was stuck in time for those 15 years. She was still the same her, but her house was all gone. Phoenix Drop was perished to old buildings.

Garroth let out another breath, his helmet by his side. 

Y/N heard about Garroth not being there and being stuck in the Irene Dimension with Zane. She shrugged it off, but deep inside she missed the blonde boy. Two years passed by and Y/N had magiks. She summoned the Irene Dimension and only got Garroth out. It was only two minutes in the Dimension for Garroth. Everyone was two years older than him, but it was fine. Everyone had a party and Aphmau and him hugged. 

Garroth felt someone walk towards him. It was Aphmau. 

Two nights later, Y/N was going to tell Garroth something but fell down a hill into trees. She heard Garroth and Aphmau talking as the moonlight shined on them. Garroth then asked Aphmau out with a kiss. Y/N watched it all happen. It broke her heart and she ran away to her house, broken.