My Teacher - Justin Bieber

You walked into class like any other normal day. You strut over to your seat and wait for class to start. Your calculus teacher Mr.Bieber walks in looking handsome as usual. You're always particularly early to class because you aren't very social, you're on the shy side.

"Oh hello Ms. Y/L/N!" Mr. Bieber beams with excitement as he sees you. Little do you know you're his favorite student. It's the smallest things you do that drive him absolutely insane! The way you bite your lip in concentration during independent study, How when he's close your breathing picks up. He wants you and he knows you feel the same way.

You clear your throat as you notice Mr. Bieber is still staring at you. He tears his eyes away from you and looks down.

"Uh Mr. Bieber are you alright?" You question with curiosity. He lets out a low chuckle "Just fine sweetheart." He says as he walks over to you. Your breathing hitches as he places his hand on your jawline.

"M-Mr. Bieber what a-are you doing?" You stammer over your words. He smirks at you. "Do I make you nervous baby girl?" He licks his plump lips. You shake your head as you feel yourself growing wetter by the second. "Don't lie to me." He growls. His aggressiveness turning you on even more.

He trails his his hand down the front or your uniform shirt down to the hem of your skirt. "How old are you love?" He ask nipping at your earlobe. "S-Seventeen." You let out a breathy moan. He places his hand inside your skirt at the hem of your panties. He rubs over your precious mound lightly as you moan. "You're soaked Babygirl. Is it because of me?" He teased as he slipped his hand inside of your panties slowly rubbing your clit. You moan and nod your head.

"Use your words." He stopped rubbing and sunk one of his long fingers into your soaking wet core. "F-Fuck" you throw your head back in pleasure as he goes faster. He pulls out slowly with a smirk on his face. You whine from the loss of his touch. He brought his finger to his mouth and sucked your juices off of it while he looked you in the eyes. "See me after school." He placed a chaste kiss on your lips and turned to unlock the door.

**
Class was over and you watched the students pour out of the classroom as you stayed behind. Mr. Bieber motions you over with his finger. You shyly get up from your desk and walk over to him.

"Take of you shirt." He demands with authority causing you to inwardly moan. You take off your shirt as he watches you. You look down shyly at his intense stare. He roughly grabs your chin making you look up at him. He pulls your face towards his leaning in for a kiss. The kiss was rough but passionate. No corner of your mouth went unexplored. He pulls his lips away and moves them down to your neck he sucks and licks trying to find that spot that drives you crazy.

When he finds it you let out a whimper trying to suppress your moans. He leaves a hickey and moves his tongue down the valley of your breast and sucks. He takes one of your nipples into his mouth and sucks lightly as you moan. His tongue circling around it. He stands back up staring straight into your eyes.

"Take of your fucking panties, so I can taste that pretty pussy." He growls into your ear. Wetness flooded out of you due to his words. His voice alone is enough to make you cum. You nodded quickly. "Use your words." He smacked your ass.  "Yes Mr. Bieber." You whimpered. You took your panties off throwing them to the side. Mr. Bieber roughly pushed you back against his desk and shoved your legs open. You moan as you felt is hot breath against your dripping heat. He blew cold air on you making you shiver. He kissed your inner thigh giving it a lick, teasing you. You groan in annoyance wanting to feel his tongue on your hot pussy.

"You want it baby?" He cocked an eyebrow. "Y-yes." You whimper. "Beg." He smirked. "P-please Mr. Bieber I want it s- OH MY GOD!" He shut you up by circling his tongue around your clit and taking it into his mouth sucking harshly. You bite you lie lip trying not to moan loudly as he lick ls and sucks on your wetness. "I wanna hear your pretty moans." He says. You nod and scream out in pleasure as you feel his tongue enter you thrusting deeply.

"Oh f-fuck." You throw your head back in utter pleasure as he continues to work his tongue. He harshly latches onto your clit and let's is go making a popping sound and licks everywhere he possibly could. Your legs began to shake. "Let it go baby." He coos as he inserts a finger moving in and out of you at a quick pace.

"Fuck Mr. Bieber I'm cumming!" You squeal as you feel you let high approaching. You let out a loud groan as your juices flow out of you as you grind against him letting him ride out your high. He happily cleans you up "so sweet." He says. He pulls down his pants to reveal his boner. "Oh my god." You stare in awe at how big it is. He smirks and says "This isn't going to be gentle. Do you understand?" You nod your head.

He turns you around and puts your hands at the top of his desk. You can feel him position himself at your entrance. He abruptly slams his hard member into you thrusting at a fast pace. "SHIT!" You scream out as his rough thrust pound into you. "You like that?" He groans giving your ass a couple of slaps. "Yes!" You moan loudly. You throw yourself back against him to meet his hard forceful thrust. "Fuck you're so tight." He moans out. He picks you up and slams you against the wall taking you there. He pulls all the way and slams back in hitting your g spot.

He repeatedly hits your g spot driving you over the edge! "Do you like the way I pound this tight pussy baby?" He stares deep into your eyes as he stretches you out. "I love it." You moan pulling him in for a rough kiss. "I'm almost there." You moan. "Let it go." He orders. You cum almost instantly letting out a shriek. Mr. Bieber still hasn't reached his high yet so he keeps going. He pulls out and slams back into you releasing into the condom.

He puts you back down and hands you your clothes. As you put them back on he watches you intently try to button your shirt. He walks over and helps you.

"Would you look into more after school study sessions?" He asks. "Yes Mr. Bieber." You smile weakly considering the pounding you just got. "Call me Justin." He says. You nod and leave to go home.

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

That was my first time writing an imagine so I'm sorry if it was bad. If you have a request just message me on here 😋