Chapter 1

"Bella get up."

"No Layla"

"Get yo ass up, or I'll get Daila to do it."

No not Daila."Alright, alright don't get Daila, I'm up" Daila is my best friend other than my idiot of a sister who woke me up. Daila is so crazy. She'll do almost anything just cause she wants to or if she doesn't get her way.

"So, Bell are you ready for school."

"No, not ready for the torture the pack gives me."

"I'm so sorry you have to go through that, but I try so hard to help, I even take the same classes as you. People are just jerks."

"Layla, don't worry bout it, you're the best sister a girl could have, and you're not going to be there 24/7, so it's perfectly fine." Yep the bullying just doesn't seem to stop. Everyone but half of the cheerleading team bullies me. They're actually cool, except for the sluts that find it fun to pick on me. My sister got the cheerleading team to see how great a person I am. They all think I'm pretty even though I don't see it. Layla and I both have brunette hair and big, brown eyes.

"Hey."

"Brother," Lay and I say at the same time.

My brother and I don't get along. He's popular and treats me like shit. Atleast when we're at home he doesn't talk to me that much, yeah we just don't click anymore.

"Come on, we got to get to school, Bell"

"Okay"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to school Daila was sitting by the forest petting something furry. Oh no what if it has rabies. Why did I have to be friends with a girl who has dead brain cells. Daila is my best friend and like me and Layla she has brunette hair and big, brown eyes. People used to think we were sisters.

"Oh no, not again," we shouted at the same time. We hurried over to her.

"Daila, what did we tell you about touching random animals!"

"Don't worry bout it Bells I put tape around the bunnies mouth and I filed its nails down."

"Let 'em go, and I might get you a bunny another time." She's just sitting there patting it when she finally agrees to let the poor rabbit go. "Daila, lets go, we need to get to class."

As soon as we walk in, I could hear a couple comments. "Look at her fat ass." "What the fuck is she wearing?" Really jeans and a One Direction t-shirt is bad way to dress. I mean seriously who doesn't like One Direction "Look at the slut coming through."

That one was hilarious because the fact that I'm still a virgin makes me a slut. Oh and my favorite little bully slut said it. "Oh really Courtney, I'm the slut, you open your legs more than the doors to this school has been opened." That made her face change. "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to Bella?"

"You, the slut, duh." I just went to my locker when I felt someone pulling my hair. So I grabbed their hand and flipped them over, not too hard because you know humans. Of course it was Courtney. Daila was sitting there laughing. She got up, stood over Courtney and screamed," you just got laid the fuck out you little slut monkey." Everyone was laughing so hard, then the bell rang signaling it was time to head to class.

"Let's go my little bunnies," Daila shouted.We have the same classes and to make it better we each took a subject that the other one liked. "Let's go bunnies, it's time for drama, and I heard Mason's back." "She's not serious, is she?" "Yep Bells, he's back and he's in drama." The only good thing is as long as the teacher thinks you're acting, you can basically do whatever you want.

"Do you guys smell that, it's like a woodsy pine smell?"

"Nope, it maybe just the principal's cheap cologne." I just shrugged it off.

Mate.

Yes, I was starting to think I didn't have one, since I didn't find him on my birthday. Great, he's in this class. I smell that woodsy smell again.

Mate, Mate, Mate.

Everyone is here, why now.Wait oh no, not him.The fates must hate me.My mate has to be someone who was gone for my birthday. So I didn't meet him. And the only person that was gone was the alpha and his son the future alpha.

I'm so screwed!

My mate is Mason motherfucking Carter!