Ron x Reader Part 2

You open your eyes, all you could see was blurs, red blurs, green blurs, white blurs, but the only thing that wasn't a blur was Ron sitting next to you eyes filled with fear. Tear streaks running down his face. He looks at you.
"GUYS! Y/n's awake!" And suddenly the blurs turn into people. Ginny was crying non stop and for some reason you could have sworn you saw Harry and... the Malfoys?
"Oh y/n dear, how are you feeling?" Mrs. Weasly puts a warm hand on your forehead," Well you aren't warm anymore so I guess you'll live to tell another tale!"
Everyone was happy except for the Malfoys, what's new.
"What are they doing here" You ask.
Mr. Weasly turns to look at them.
"Oh they are here because Draco was the cause of all this, isn't that right Lucius?!" Mr. Weasly was very agitated by the looks of it.
"Well... yes my son is the cause and he would like to apologize wouldn't you Draco?" Mr. Malfoy looks at his son, Draco starts to walk towards you very unhappy.
"Ugh... I'm... sorry." Your shocked by this but only say," ok."
♡♡♡
One the Malfoys left, you turned to look at Ron who seemed a little sad.
"Hey Ron... umm... what's wrong?" He looks at you, he grabs your arm gently and pulls you into his room.
"Look y/n I wanted you to know that I like you." You look confused.
"Umm... I like you to Ron. Your my best friend."
He steps closer, "No y/n, I mean... I-I love you." He steps back a little.
"Ron?" You look at his beet red face, and smile.
"Yeah?"
You pull him, by the collar of his shirt, into a kiss, and like that, BAM, fireworks, soon you wrap your hands around his neck, and he pulls you closer.
Once you pulled away you said," I love you too Ron."
Both of you not noticing that every one was at the door watching. :)
The End