What the hell happened part2

(Recap)

"At this point no, we're trying to find the babies heartbeat, so far no luck I'm so sorry".

I feel tears rolling down my face, I don't know what I will do if I lose my daughter. I hope this is all just some fucked up nightmare.....I haven't shed a tear since my daughter Casie was born, now that there's a 50/50 percent chance of my unborn daughter being alive or dead, I hope she's alive.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Colson's pov

I ran quickly to the receptions front desk, there was a lady with long blond hair sitting down typing away on her computer "Excuse me what room is Chantel Lee in?"

The receptionist looks up and smiles at me "Oh my gosh you're Machine Gun Kelly Mr. Wild Boy, can you please sign my arm for me?" She begins giggling.

Is this girl f*cking serious, why would I be in a hospital to sign shit. This is a fucking emergency, she should lose her job for that shit she just pulled.

"No, I can't. All I want to do is find my girlfriend, so can you tell me what room she is in, you should be more professional at your job. That stunt you pulled just now could make you lose your job".

The blond put her head down in embarrassment "I apologize Mr.Kelly, I should have been more professional, and your girlfriend is in ICU (Intensive Care Unit) right now. I'm not sure if visitors are allowed at the moment".

I sigh "Can you at least tell me the room number".

The receptionist types away on her computer then looks up at me "She's in room 303, you will need to take the elevator to get there faster".

My heart is beating so fast as I click the button on the elevator to go up, I let out a loud scream "Ahhh". Why is this happening to us? What have I done now god, you already took my grandmother away from me, I can't let you take my unborn daughter & Chantel too.

The elevator came to a complete stop on the third floor. I begin to run past all the rooms till finally, my eyes stop at room 303. I can't go in there, I'm scared to see Chantel hooked up to a lot of machines.

"Hi, you must be Colson the boyfriend of Chantel?"

"Yes, I am, were you the doctor that I was talking to on the phone with?"

"Yes, well I'm not going to sugar coat anything. As you can see Chantel is in a critical state, when the paramedics got on the scene she had lost a lot of blood loss and a very faint heartbeat, so we have her on a machine that's helping her and the baby".

I really need to ask how the babies doing, he did say the machine is helping them both "Uh doc how's the baby, is she doing good?"

The doctor's mouth turns up into a smile "Well Colson your baby is a miracle baby, she has been responding greatly".

Tears roll down my face, to be completely honest I am partially happy right now, I can't fully be happy till Chantel is doing well too "Thank you so much doctor, that is great news now I need Chantel to be in the safe zone as well. How long do you think it will take for her to respond doc?"

The doctor moved his hand to his neck "Colson it depends sometimes, some people don't always wake up right away. Everyone reacts differently in these types of situations".

"Can I hold her hand doc?"

"Sure, try talking to her. That can also help with the process. I'll be just down the hall if you need anything".

I watch as the doctor leaves, once the door shut I started talking to her "Chantel please wake up, you can't leave me or our daughter, I love you girl you're my life now. I can't imagine you not being here please LeeLee if you can hear me squeeze my hand or wiggle your toes".

I waited a minute and nothing happened. I sigh "This song is for you Chantel". I start rapping my verse to "her song".

I'm just out here chasing my dreams girl
But it's crazy cause that dream cost me my dream girl
Promise you I wouldn't change before I left
Now I think leaving is the one thing I regret
Cause the one thing I possess
It wasn't materials, wasn't checks, wasn't cars, wasn't clothes, or any part of success
It was you,
And without that in my life, I'm depressed,
You became the new drug I couldn't get.....

I stopped rapping because I felt Chantel move her arm "Chantel did you just move your arm?" She moved her hand closer to my hand and squeezed it.

I got up quickly to get the doctor, as soon as I saw him I yelled.

"Looks like she's responding well to treatment, for safety precautions we will keep her in ICU for two more days".

"Doc is it ok for me to stay here overnight with her, I can't sleep without her".

"Yes, just be careful she has machines around her and we wouldn't want you tampering with them".

I feel so close yet so far, why does it have to be like this, she should be at home in her bed relaxing not laying in this cheap white hospital bed. That hundreds of people have been on it.

I placed my hands on top of her belly rubbing in a circular motion & leaving little kisses everywhere. A smile appeared on my lips when I felt my baby girl kicking, I'm one proud dad.

Text: What room is chantel in? -Anastasia

Text: Room 303, just take the elevator to the 3rd floor -Colson

Text: I'll be there in 2 mins -Anastasia

"Colson, how is she?"

"She & the baby are doing good, the doctor told me they want her to be in here, for 2 more days to make sure she's stable and becomes more awake & alert".

"Well it's good that she & the baby are doing good, I was praying the whole way here, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if she left ". I walked over to her and pulled her into a snug little hug while crying a little myself.

"So uh, I have no idea what we're gonna name our daughter yet. Have you and Chantel talked about names?"

"Colson she was thinking of the name Camille Rosa Baker".

"Wow that name is very beautiful, I can't wait to see her".

"Well your girlfriend and I are gonna be showing that little girl how to respect herself, and definitely help her stay off them poles" She laughed.

"Don't you try to turn my daughter into some experiment, you know she'll be a big daddy's girl like Casie".

"Speaking of Casie how has she been?"

"She's a bundle of fireworks, she's always cheerful and full of life and I could never leave her side even though I got to work".

A/N: I finally updated... did I surprise some of y'all?

How do you guys like the name Camille Rosa Baker?

I'm going to start updating longer chapters since I only have been doing short chapters.

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A GOOD EVENING OR A GOOD MORNING WHEREVER YOU ARE :)

Vote

Comment

And Fan