Chapter 10: The Past

Sakura's POV.

"What did you talk to him about? Why did you come back and then sit next to him like he was a friend? Sakura, have you gone crazy? He is the Sasuke Uchiha! The crazy, no-good, playboy jerk! What are you doing-" Ino ranted out on me once we had gotten back from the club.

All of us sat in the living room area with cups of tea in our hands. "Relax Ino, I'm giving him a chance. It's not like he has directly targeted us and done horrible things. We had just walked in to the hallway where they happened to be and got off on the wrong foot-" I reasoned with Ino but of course being Ino, she wouldn't have any of it.

"The wrong foot! What about all that has happened to Hinata, was that just just a coincidence too? That everyday she was put down by the same people your trying to give a chance to?" at the mention of her past, Hinata cringed.

"I'm not giving them a chance, I'm giving him a chance! Ino, what am I supposed to say to you? That I won't give a guy a chance who has done nothing wrong-"

"Nothing wrong!! The Uchiha is friends with them. He just stood by watching Hinata and Tenten get hurt. That is enough of a reason for him to be at fault, he was a bystander! If you don't know what a bystander means Sakura, it means a person who watched an event take place and did nothing about it! So don't you dare say he did nothing wrong!" Ino was raging at this point.

I knew why she so mad. She valued friendship more than anything and she valued her friends. She considered us to be family and Ino does not like to see her family hurt, at all.

"I don't know what to say to you Ino? What can I say? We wanted to get over the past, right? Well this one way of getting over it and that's all I can say."

As Ino was about to start another argument with me, Tenten spoke up. "Ino, let's not argue. Sakura is right, it is in the past and we should look ahead towards the future. Anyway, let's not be so gloomy and angry this Friday night, ok? The boys will be over in a minute or so and we're going to some fun, ladies!" Tenten gave us a gigantic grin.

And just then the bell rang.

"I'll get it." Hinata got up and walked through the hall, towards front door.

Normal POV.

Hinata leaned up on her tippy toes to see through the peephole. She immediately opened the door and smiled at the four boys that stood in front of her, each holding a different food item for their all night, movie marathon.

"Hey Hinata!" Kiba pecked Hinata on the cheek and casually strolled in to the house. Hinata of course, turned tomato red from the contact of his lips on her cheek. Though it was only a viewed as a friendly greeting, as he greeted all three of the other girls in the same manner.

She sighed and opened the door a bit more, to let the three remaining boys in. 

"Thanks Hinata." mumbled Sai.
Hinata only smiled in reply and shut the door.

------------

What incident do you think they're talking about? Comment what you think it is!

Anyways, as always I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Comment, vote and follow! ❤️

    -Candy