II

I got the last name from an amazing girl

1 NEW MESSAGE FROM: barry the bear

barry the bear: im sorry stiles i wish i could help. I wish i could understand more but i cant. you're right, i did only lose one parent and im so sorry you had to go through what you did. if you need someone to talk to, im here.

stiles: ty

The hazel eyed boy turned off his phone, stepping into Jitters in desperate need of coffee. It was a few hours after Barry had showed up at his house. Emma had mentioned the he needed to get out, and clear his mind so here he was. He strolled up to the register, ready to order. The man behind the register turned around with a smile, and Stiles could almost melt. His smile was almost breathtaking and his eyes weren't much different. They were a perfect deep brown. e had this baby-like face, and his hair was a messy light brown. Stiles could have kept gazing at him but he soon realized he needed to order.

"Oh um hi, can I um have your most caffeinated coffee?" Stiles stuttered. He hasn't felt this way toward a man since Barry Allen came into his life.

"Yep, that would be," he had a English accent to is voice making Stiles think he must be from England. "$2.50."

Stiles handed him the money after having to dig into his pocket. He wondered, "Are you new here?"

"If you mean by the city, yes I am." now was the time. Maybe Stiles could show him around, as friends or as a date.

"Since you're new, I could show you around." Stiles suggested, but regretted once the man behind the counter frowned. His worries went away though when the man smiled that amazing smile.

"Sure, I'm Oliver Barnes." he held out his hand for Stiles to shake. Stiles gladly took his hand with a smile.

"I'm Stiles Stilinski."

From afar, Barry Allen stood outside Jitters and saw his best friend shake hands with the man behind the counter. Barry felt happy for his friend although there was a feeling he couldn't shake off. He had to though, he's with Iris, the love of his life.

Barry shook his head, and turned his head as he heard his name being called and found his beautiful girlfriend walking towards him. He smiled, but he, himself, didn't even know if it was real or not. She walked over and stood on her toes to kiss him. Of course, he kissed back but something didn't feel right to him, that feeling was still there.

"Oh, hey, Barry, Iris" Stiles said coming out of Jitters. Iris smiled at him, and offered a hug. He hugged her for a brief second, Barry a little jealous, but he knew Iris was his. Iris and Stiles pulled back from each other.

"I saw you talking with that man." Barry wiggled his eyebrows making Stiles laugh at him. "Yeah, I'm going to show him around town later."

"Is it like a date?" Iris asked curiously.

"Um, I don't know."

"Stiles, are you um gay?" Barry asked, not all that bothered if his best friend was.

"Shit," the hazel eyed boy wasn't ready to come out yet. He was always scared his friends would leave him, and he would be left alone. "I um,"

"Stiles, it's ok." Barry put a comforting hand on his shoulder, and gave him a smile. Barry didn't care if his best friend was gay, or bisexual. Iris smiled at him, something stirring inside her. She wondered if the reason Stiles left when Barry and her kissed was because he loves Barry. That feeling deepened.

"I think I'm bisexual." turning to look into Jitters, Stiles saw Oliver walking towards him, and he smiled. Oliver smiled back making Stiles weak at the knees. Oliver had an effect on the hazel eyed boy nobody ever had except for Barry and it made Stiles nervous. "Hey, Ollie. Wait, can I call you Ollie? It's totally fine if I can't. I'll understand."

Oliver chuckled in which Stiles blushed a deep crimson red. Stiles kind of wished he was 5 feet under right now.  Stiles dropped his gaze to the ground. "You can call me anything you would like." Stiles quickly had his head up in a minute, and a smile went straight to his face. The two locked eyes, Stiles feeling his legs start to feel like jelly. He never knew he would be able to feel this way towards anyone but Barry. He was happy that he could move on with someone else, he didn't have to worry about Barry, all he needed to worry about is if Oliver will like him. The buzz coming from the pocket of his pants snapped him out of his trance. He reached into his pocket to see a message from Barry. He had him and Iris in a group chat.

1 NEW MESSAGE FROM: barry the bear

barry the bear: ooooh i think someone has a crush

The hazel eyed boy feel his cheeks heat up, and he quickly recovered, glaring at his best friend. Barry just smirked putting on an innocent look. Stiles put his phone back in his pocket and said, "Shall we get going, Oliver?" Oliver nodded, "Lead the way."

As time went on, Stiles and Oliver learned about each other more than Oliver was supposed to learn about the city. Oliver didn't seem to mind though in fact, he looked ecstatic. The more they talked, it just made it seem like they've known each other for a long time and is just catching up. The hazel eyed boy laughed hard from what Oliver had just told him. He never knew he could laugh this hard.

"Do you ever stop laughing?" Oliver asked smiling himself though.

"Hmmm, nope!" Stiles started laughing again making the other guy laugh as well. Oliver couldn't help it. Stiles' laugh was so contagious.

The sound of someone yelling Stiles' name made him turn around to face his sister, "Stiles, you need to come home. Right now."

"Emma, what do you mean?"

"I mean that something happened. I left the house to go to my friends house for a little and when I got back..." Emma couldn't bring herself to say it. What she just got sent to her shocked her so bad. Her brown eyes started to water, they didn't fall though, she wouldn't let them.

"Emma..." Stiles trailed off. Oliver looked in between the two confused himself. "Emma, tell me." Emma fished out her phone from her purse, her hands shaking like she was frightened, and Stiles noticed it. His sisters fingers trembled over the screen, they didn't move at first then they quickly swiped the screen many of times. Emma shoved the phone into his brothers hands, covering her mouth to hold in a sob that was threatening to escape.

In all caps, it said "YOU'RE FATHER NEVER DIED, HE'S HERE WITH ME. COME TO YOUR HOUSE, DON'T BRING ANYTHING ELSE - anon" that wasn't all. There was also a picture along with it. His dad was laid sprawled out on the living room floor, his hair a little matted (there wasn't a lot of hair), clothes torn, he looked like he went to hell and back.

"Emma, do you have any idea who it is that has him?" Stiles asked sternly. Emma repeatedly shook her head still in shock.

"Is everything okay?"

"No, I'm sorry, Oliver. I'll meet up with you in a bit." Stiles grabbed a hold of Emma's arm and began running. Something terrible was happening and he had a feeling it involved a lot of people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO SORRY IT'S SO SHORT, I SWEAR I MEANT FOR IT TO BE LONGER BUT I THOUGHT THIS SEEMED LIKE A GOOD CLIFFHANGER TO LEAVE IT ON. Oops?