Chapter 9: brother crash part 2

I hear my phone ring, I look down and see Alecs name on the screen.

The last thing I hear is a big honk but the last thing I see is alecs name on the screen. Because it was too late to answer as a big trunk driving the wrong way slams into me and I'm out

--------------
"Hand me the oxygen mask she needs it now!" I heard someone yell.

"That's my daughter let me in!" I heard I think my dad? Ya ya it was my dads yell.

Someone rushed over to my side and started talking "Okay honey stick in there,I can't loose you too" I heard my dad beg.

Next I know it I feel my body being lifted into I'm guessing an ambulance.

"You got this you're a fighter you've fought through too many things to loose this battle please please stay with me" I hear him beg again.

"Sir please step back we need to put stuff in her" I hear.

No dad stay by my side please.

"Okay honey we're at the hospital you're going into surgery, this is your fight you need to belive you can make it through you got this" I hear a...nurse? Say to me.

I got this.

"Where the hell is my sister!?" I hear Easton yell.

I can hear everything but my eyelids won't let me see anything.

"Sir please calm down" I hear someone say.

"Calm down?! Calm down?! You want me to calm down while my sister is somewhere in this hospital in a fucking coma and you want me to calm the fuck down?!" Easton yells.

Damn. Mello dramatic much.

Then I hear my door to my room open up.

"How is she doing dad?" Easton says.

"I don't know son why don't you tell me?!" My dad yells.

"This wasn't my fucking fault" Easton yells.

"Oh really?! because you guys were fighting making her cry making her eyes all blurry on the rode" my dad yells.

I somehow managed to wake up to this, my eyes were all blurry and really dry; I let them adjust before I said anything.

"Can you guys take this some other fucking place" I said weakly with the lack of water that has yet to hit my tongue.

My dad's head whips around and he goes from utterly unexplaingly angry to utterly happy.

"Oh my god my baby! You're awake!" He yells proudly.

"I was only asleep for like an hour or two" I said to him.

"Sweetie you've been in a coma for 3 days" he said camly.

"Then why did Easton just get here?" I asked.

"Well your dick of a brother decided to go out of town and he had no cell service where he was so he couldn't answer his phone" my dad said calmly with his jaw clenched.

"Oh" is all I could say.

"Look sis I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said" my brother said sincerely.

I scoffed at his comment "ya sure you didn't"

"Willow it was just something I said in the moment." He pleaded.

"Something you said in the moment?! Bull fucking shit. That is not something you say in the moment." I try to yell at him, but my voice came out too crooky.

"Willow I don't think you unde-" He tried finishing but my dad cut him off.

"Easton just leave." My dad said.

"But d-"

"EASTON JUST LEAVE!" My dad yelled.

Easton looked at me with a sorry face and walked out of the room.

"Are you okay Willow?" My dad asked walking over to a chair to sit down.

"I think?" I said, I didn't really know if I was okay, I mean my body didn't hurt, but I couldn't really tell it just felt numb, And I didn't feel nauseous nor did I have a big headache.

"You think?" My dad asked with worry in his voice.

"I mean what do you expect me to feel after a car crash dad?" I said with a little laugh in my voice.

"Right I'm sorry." He said.

"Don't be sorry, it wasn't your fault, or Eastons" I said to him with a smile.

"I know. I'm going to go to work now honey, call me if you need anything" he said

"Dad I'll be fine I'm in a hospital, they can take care of me while you do your job" I laughed.

He laughed and walked out.

Ah. Finally a room to myself.

Okay this is boring, I need some enertaiment.

I grab the remote for the small TV in the room.

"How the fuck does this thing even work?" I say to myself as I bang on the back of the remote.

"Well that's certainly not how you do" a doctor says as he walks into my room.

"Well it's not tur-" I look up in the middle of my sentence and oh.my.god.

This doctor can be my daddy for all I care. He's so hot.

"Are you going to finish your sentence or??" He says as He raises his eyebrows up.

I shake my head to get my fanansties out of my head. "Sorry" I say as I giggle and put the remote on the small table next to me.

Did I really just giggle? What the hell??

He laughs and looks down at his clipboard "Alright Willow, Willow right?"

I nod my head.

"Well Willow I'm pre Dr. Hall I'm in medical school right now but in order to graduate I need a certain amount of patients and you just happen to be one" he explains.

"Oh so I'm just a guinea pig to you?" I say sassy like.

He chuckles "No you're much cuter than a guinea pig"

Did he just state that I'm cute?! Oh hell yes.

I smile at him.

He smiles back and goes to check my heart rate. As he's writing down all my info he says "So how did this whole fiasco happen?"

"I got into a fight with my brother and I got in my car and I was balling my eyes out and my phone started ringing and I went to go check and the next thing I know a big truck is coming my way" I say "Atleast that's what I think happened. I can't remember much"

Hot Doctor nods his head "you do have a concession and a little temporary memory loss but not a big
chunk"

I nod my head in understatement.

"I will be back soon to check on you, stay cute" he says and winks, as he walks out.

I think I just melted.

A/N Your girl has finally updated!!! I know this chapter isn't as exciting just kind of a filler, but the next one will be pretty great ;)