I'm So Bored #2

I'M SO BORED #2:

           I'm back in class again and I have nothing to say or write. Mostly because Arabic class sucked the imagination out of me! Hair biting girl is back after being absent yesterday. Honestly, I was hoping she decided to rest another day. She seems so... I don't know but probably she should stop giving people a bad impression and cut off the habits of writing "bitch" and "balls" on her books for fun. I sit right next to her and God knows how she will react if she finds out I've been writing behind her back since the other day. What does she care about what I do, really? She's worse than me when it comes to gossiping. She has to unite with her so called "cool" gang to talk nonsense about others. For me, I rather wouldn't call this gossiping but stating facts just to say it pleasantly.

Okay, I'm going to stop, she's giving me a look or so I think! Oh my God, maybe she read what I wrote! Though I blocked her from reading with a copybook making it look like I'm writing nothing suspecious there. Still, I don't know, this isn't good...

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

Okay class finished and thankfully she hadn't said anything yet. I'm fine for now! Honestly, I can't stand sitting next to someone like R.D (hair biting girl). Probably I would be stuck to sitting with her for an entire year of ninth grade! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm praying that maybe by next term, I'll be chilling in the back of the classroom with friends I actually love to talk to, and have such good hearts! I would love to have that chance to stay away from her back and away from her and few other "popular" wannabes. I don't how I'm going to manage, I'm bored to tears! My friend, Yousra, sits infront of me but it's so hard to even ask her something small like a question. We sit in the front row which basically gives me NO freedom whatsoever to talk to anybody, not even Yousra. Like I said yesterday, I don't have many of my mates from last year except for like three dudes whom I barely speak to! Still, being in ninth grade sucks so far and so do YOU!