Chapter 4

Hi All,

Sorry I didn't up load yesturday. Work was bos (that's crazy/mad for all those none South African's) and I could never find the time to :(

So as a special treat... Here's chapter 4 and 5

Can I get a whoop, whoop

♥♥♥ Steph♥♥♥ ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------►

---Hunter’s POV---

Cole and I were just getting back from Football practice. I just told Cole that Cindy said she would have a threesome with Kelly and myself, if I humiliate some girl they did’t like, or whatever.

I opened up the front door and Cole walked in behind me.

“Ahh, come on Hunter, she didn’t say that.”

“Ya she did.” If I got Kelly and Cindy at the same time I would make Redrock High history. I would be a legend.

“Whatever, I know she didn’t.”

“You can think whatever you like Cole, I’m going to take a shower, practice was torture today, not to mention the hunt we had after the party last night. Can you believe that rogues came so close, even with all the wolves that were at that party they still came near. Something’s up, and I'm going to find out.”

I made my way up the stairs, as I got closer to the bathroom. I smelt it. Heaven, honey and rain mixed with the forest. Shoot, it’s sending shivers up and down my spine. I continued walking and sniffing as I went, following the smell.

What the… I sniffed some more. What the hell! That’s blood mixed with that heavenly smell. I followed the smell all the way to the bathroom door.

“Hey Cole you smell that?”

I heard Cole running up the stairs, and I opened the door.

“What is it Hunter?”

“It smells like blood, but theirs something else that’s mixed with the blood.”

Cole walked in, standing next to me, sniffing the air. “I smell the blood, and …” he sniffed some more. “A wolf… female.”

A female wolf… I know it’s a female wolf, Thanks Captain Obvious, what I want to know is why she smells like heaven. Grumbling for not knowing how to tell Cole I knew it was a female wolf but I found the smell intoxicating. I Followed the smell of the blood to the waste basket next to the sink and crouched down examining the soaked towels. It looks like whoever was here, bled half their body out and tried to cover up the smell with bleach, but it never had time to set and totally rid the air of the bloody smell. Frowning, I followed the smell deeper into the bathroom and stopped at the window sniffing.