chapter 13: count down

Evelyn's POV:

I pressed record and went to sit on the couch, facing the camera.

"Hey guys. Evelyn again...obviously."  I paused.

Wow I'm lame.

"So, a lot of things happened on Thursday. It was definitely crazy. But, a good kind of crazy. I can't tell you every detail about the past four days, but you'll find out soon enough."

I chuckled lightly to myself.

Today's the day I leave for tour with 5sos. Well, we leave to Australia to start preparation for the tour. I forgot to ask management about the future of my YouTube channel, so I decided I would make a video at 2am before we leave just in case I won't be able to make any more.

"So, I want to share with you guys what I've been up to the past four days. I say four because that was a timeline and I don't know how I'm going to cope with all of this. Let's start back at Thursday. Something incredible happened that day that you all will know about later on."  I let out a huge sigh.

Thursday was the signing of the record deal and tour contracts. I still couldn't believe that happened.

"So Thursday was day one. Friday is day two..."

~~Flashback~~

"Eve wake up! Were gonna be late!"  Josh yelled.

We planned to go go-karting. Just the two of us. I would only be with him for two more days. Monday is only half a day since were leaving for Australia around 2pm.

It was 8am and we got tickets for 12am. (A/N. So, lunch time)

"Josh its so early!"  I yelled back.

"But you get ready so slow. Come on! We could also do some sight seeing around Toronto before we go to the go-karting place."

I let out a huge yawn before finally giving up and getting out of bed. I haven't seen the CN tower in a while. And maybe we could get some brunch at the old spaghetti factory.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. The warm water on my body always made me feel better and it helped me feel more awake.

When I was done, I blow dried my hair and left it down in its natural waves. I brushed my teeth and applied some makeup.

For an outfit, I settled on black jeans, a One Direction sweater, my varsity jacket and white vans.

Once I was done, I took one last glance at myself in the mirror and went downstairs. I was greeted by an overly excited Josh.

It was now 8:55am. Jack left his car at our house so I could get to the train station, since my mom takes our car to work.

I got in the drivers seat and Josh sat in the passenger side. We soon got to the train station. I always love taking the train. The ride was relaxing and it was easy to travel by. Plus, it's funny to see all the weird people around the station. Sometimes its sad to see the homeless, but there are also street performers and things.

After brunch at the old spaghetti factory, it was 11:30am. We then made our way to the go-karting arena and before we knew it, we were getting in go-karts. We went around the track at least 20 times, since we had an hour to drive.

Once our drive was over, we made our way into the city and went to the CN tower. I forgot how beautiful it was. We bought our tickets and walked around the bottom level first.

We bought souvenirs, even though we live her. It was always fun.

Once we were done at the shop, we took the elevator to the top level. The glass floors were extremely scary to me. I only sat on it while Josh was stomping and jumping. He was doing this on purpose. He knows I was scared.