1

Chapter 1

Ugh I'm so sick of this shit, I always lose, never can I win, this is the second time that I've lost against Eva Marie. Eva freaking sucks but yet I'm losing to her?

My mind is wondering with thoughts as I open the door to the girls lockeroom but come the the conclusion that I walked into the wrong door as I see a man from the main roster standing there. Roman Reigns.

"Oh god I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention and I walked into here, thinking it was my room and.."

"Haha it's fine Aj."

"Aj? You know my name? Wow, ok, well yeah im sorry again and really I'm a huge fan of yours and i can't believe I just walked in without knocking, like you could be naked, not that there's anything wrong with that...I mean...um"

"You talk a lot." He said laughing and my cheeks flush.

"Oh I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing please, it's overwhelming." He said shaking his head.

"Oh I'm so.."

"AJ." He yells once again.

"ok....sorry." I whisper.

"Jesus Christ, stop?" He says getting frustrated.

"Yes sir." I say and he looks up at me and coughs but quickly loses eye contact and shakes his head. What did I do?

"You seem a little stressed out." He says coming closer to me.

"Yeah well I am, fucking stressed as hell, I'm trying so fucking hard but none of its working, it's twice I've fucking lost a match against Eva Marie, she doesn't deserve to win! It's just not fair, I train 6 times a fucking day and it's just..."

I start my sentence but I am quickly cut off by the big Samoan crashing his lips into mine.

To be continued...