PUBLISHING Announcement & Title Change

Yes, you read that right guys! I'M PUBLISHING THE DIARY SERIES!!!!!!!!

Also, hi, how have you all been? I realise that I haven't been active on Wattpad since I started university a year and a half ago buuuut I'M BACK! Sort of!

What's happening? Well, I'm glad you asked! ;) As most of you know, there are two books in this series along with a spin-off. I am COMBINING 'The Diary of Hazel' with 'Dear Hazel' into one novel, editing/adding to it and publishing it on Amazon/Amazon Kindle! 

When will I be publishing? The date is TBD at the moment but it is looking like it will be published in December or January. There is a lot to do - edit, format for both ebook and paperbook, design the book (layout, chapter titles, headers, footers etc), front matter, back matter, ebook cover, and paperback cover! Plus, I will be doing everything myself with the exception of the covers! I've hired someone to create an original ebook cover and paperback cover :)

I NEED YOUR HELP! I am changing the title of the book! I'm mainly doing this because I am combining both books and I don't want a basic name, you know? Plus, I'm sort of over people asking if my character Hazel is the same Hazel in The Fault in Our Stars. No offense but I have never even read the book - I've only seen the movie and thought it was okay, but I saw it after I wrote the first book. 

I want a title that isn't too long, appealing and *hopefully* has a good acronym. I have some ideas which I've put below so you can comment on your favourite one(s) or come up with your own suggestion! :) You could suggest a title that ties in with some of the main themes or concepts or Hazel's favourite things if you wanted, up to you!

- Pink Ink on Hazel Trees

- Written in Pink

- Hunting for Hazel (lol, get it)

- Pink Ink

- Hazel Secrets (or maybe Hazel's Secrets)

- Your Suggestions Here! 

I wanna include you guys in the process if I can so that's why I'm looking to you guys for help! After all, I wouldn't be publishing if it wasn't for your never ending support and love! Thank you all so much for reading my books! It truly means so much to me 💖

- Chloe xx

P.S. I will start updating on Wattpad again in the mean time so I can interact with you guys again and write :) Let me know what you guys think and if you would ever buy my book? 

P.P.S. Also, I'll be posting this update on Dear Hazel and A Paper Memory, too! x