Adam and Evie

Adam and Evie

By: xWinterFallzx3

   Before she became Evie Chase, Hollywood's Golden Girl, Evie was nothing more than plain old Evelyn, a nerd at the bottom of the Roosevelt High food chain. The only thing that got her through her first year of high school was her popular jock of a best friend Adam Fields, who she didn't leave with on very good terms. Surely no one expected her to be the next hottest thing to hit the music industry--not even her! Fast forward three years, and everything's changed. Seventeen, senior year, forgetting the past. Evie thinks it's all behind her, while Adam tries to uphold his belief in not regretting things in life. But when Evie's parents propose she go and finish her senior year with the people she grew up with at a school where she was sure fire Valedictorian, everything's back to haunt her. Even if she isn't exactly herself, she learns that maybe she put some of her trust in the wrong people, and that maybe hating someone's harder to do when love gets in the way. It's pretty awkward when "nerd girl" suddenly becomes the girl that everyone envies. And it's really weird when the person you find you missed the most is the one who hurt you. "It's hard to say you hate your best friend--but it's harder to say you love them."

Okay, I love this book. It's so awesome, but the writer is almost always busy so it isn't updated often. Read it though it's a cute little book! (: