Our forced marriage.

Jin X Jimin

"Park Myungeun, this day. I don't care anymore if you want to say yes or super yes. Every day, every night every since that accident. I keep being worry at you when you're always fine. You're always asking why would I be worried since you're not mine and I'm not yours. So, Park Myungeun. Officially! Will your heart be mine?"

Ask Jimin as he shove the bouquet of flowers to Myungeun with close eyes. Myungeun felt touch and touch the flowers.

"Park Jimin, you're an idiot if you believe that I would choose any of your options."

Jimin peeks one eyes open to see the eyes of the watered Myungeun.

"I'll say extremely yes. And officially, you have own my heart."

Jimin smiled and grabs Myungeun into a bear hug. Expressing his happiness making Myungeun laughs at their little celebration.

__
A few months ago...

"I HATE YOU, YOU UGLY THING!"

Myungeun says as she throws the pillows on Jimin's face making hin falling down.

"Yah! You can't say that to your husband!!"

"My mom says we have to stay honest and I'm being super honest now!"

"You little- I can't believe I have to live for a few years with you when we didn't do it!"

"Shut up!!"

Myungeun throws another pillow to his head making him collapse.

__
Her eyes flutter opens as she hears some noises outside. The lights were blinding too. She trues adjusting to the light. Slowly, she gets up and is getting a strange feeling. Mainly the question is...

"Where is she?"

She tries to remember what she did before but apparently, she couldn't. A guy with baby face got in to the room.

"Awake?"

Her throat feels dry and she couldn't utter the word. Gladly, the guy understands and hands her a packet of water for her to drink.

"Where am I?"

"Well... You're in-"

The door burst open and there is Myungeun's father and a strange woman who looks shock. They gasp.

And that's when the two randomly strangers met.

__
After a few weeks...

"It's not like I like you anyway! Mind you own business."

"Park Myungeun! This is not the way you should talk to me."

"What?! You're my father now?"

"I seriously can't understand why you accept to marry me."

"Just to make myself free."

Myungeun opens her door but before that, Jimin holds the door.

"Answer me! Where are you going?"

"Can't you see? Tight clothes, styled hair and stilettos?"

Myungeun slams the door shut as she is too annoy to Jimin. Jimin could only sigh and face-palm.

__
"I'll go and catch a cab."

"No, babe. I can drive you home."

"Well, that's sweet of you. Okay."

Myungeun starts to feel dizzy. Boy, the drink really is making her drunk. She smiles to the guy who offer her a ride home. She couldn't catch his name, though. Too bad.