Why Am I Here?

[This story might be a little long with at least a few chapters like at least 10 so I hope u enjoy!!]
Tell me what you think: (puppy-wooshin)
___________________

Jungkook POV.

My eyes felt heavy as I try to adjust my eyes and I see blurry numbers on the clock that might've said 2 or 3.am. After I feel a warm touch and I try to open my eyes to see the person in front of me. I look so see a blurry but familiar figure.

Later on that night:       

I wake up the next morning at around 6.am and I find myself in bed.....but it's not mine. I look over to my right to see a person with brown hair. It seems that I was sleeping with V.

"Should I wake him up?" Is what I thought as I looked at V's peaceful face sleeping. I decide not to wake him up but instead to remember how I got in his bed in the first place.

I got out of bed slowly trying not to wake up Taehyung. I walk out the room and past the living room to the kitchen. When I walk through the kitchen door I see Jin hyung making himself pancakes.

"Oh, morning sleepy head. Would you like a pancake or 2?" Jin asked keeping his eyes on his pancake.

"Uh, yea I'll take 2. Thanks." I said sounding more exhausted then usual.

"Wow, you must be really tired." Jin said amazed at how sleepy I looked and at how loud my yawn was.

"Yea, I know. Anyway, I got a question." I said as I made my way to the fridge.

"Yea, what is it?" Jin asked taking a few glances at me.

"Do you know how I got in Taehyung's bed? I just woke up in his bed and have no idea how I got there?" I asked and Jin looked confused as if he was dreaming.

"Really? You don't know how you got there?" Jin said with curiosity in his mind.

"But last night, I heard that Taehyung was saying how you suddenly just got up and walked to his room and after you fell asleep on his bed next to him." Jin explained to me which I was shocked at my hyungs words and worried about myself. But at the same time I felt my heart beating faster at what could've happened in that room.

"So....I was pretty much just sleep walking? That makes more sense. Well it seems more logical." I said with a breath of relief.

"I guess, but to make sure...." Jin's words were cut off when suddenly Taehyung walked into the kitchen.

"Hi Taehyung, want some pancakes?" Jin asked while he was still making some extra pancakes for the members.

"Nah, I'll eat some later. Right now I'm really sleepy. I'm gonna go back to bed." Taehyung responded with a yawn.

And at that moment V took me by the wrist and dragged me all the way back to his room. I was going to ask what was wrong with him, but I was slammed against Taehyung's bedroom wall. I could feel how I was flushed with a pinkish red face because of the fact my face was so close to Taehyung's.

"Taehyung....are..are you okay?" I said stuttering a bit.

All he did was look up at me with worried eyes and starred into my eyes and said"........Don't........"

I was curious at his words and all I did was wait for him to finished. He soon walked to his bed and sat on it without saying another word. He looked up at me and gestured for me to sit next to him. I nodded slowly and my face was still flushed like a tomato and I walked to the bed to just to get pulled under the covers with Taehyung and end up in his embrace.

I was shocked at his sudden actions and decided to stay there and not go anywhere. I could feel as my face gets hotter and more flushed just by his touch. I felt as if Taehyung was scared of the dark or if he had a bad nightmare. But somehow he looked so c-........cute. Did I just say he was cute? What is wrong with me? I'm not gay, I'm straight. Well whatever, I started to think if reasons of why he reacted that way towards me?

What was he gonna say? Did he hear something and got scared? Did he watch another scary movie? Did he have a nightmare? Wait, do I like him? Do I have feelings for him? Why is my heart beating so much? What am I so embarrassed about? What is going on?!

I didn't just think of reasons for his actions, but for mine as well. My heart was beating so much and I felt so embarrassed and I feel like hugging him tighter while he was sleeping. Why do I feel this way?

I ignored my questions when I hear Taehyung moan a little in his sleep. I saw how he was comfortable and how he felt more safe when I was there. I see him wiggle his nose a bit and I started to get closer to him. Soon I was closing the gape between our lips and they touched lightly.

I quickly move away to see him still asleep. I was soon questioning whether or not I was gay or not? Or if I was just gay for him? But his lips were so dry, I just wanted to lick them. I soon came up with a great plan to answer all my questions. But I could feel my eyes get heavier so I just left my plan for later on as I slept in Taehyung's embrace.

........To be continued........

______________________

[Sorry for my stupid story. I'll write about smut soon enough. And yes yes I know my story sucks]