"Walaikumassalam Sarah. MashaAllah the baby is fine, how was your day?" she asked getting up from the lying position taking my support.

"Oh it was fine Alhumdulillah" I said frowning.

"Tell me" she asked.

"What?" I asked burying my face in the closet pretending to find something to wear.

"Dont hide from me Sarah, you know you cant hide anything from me"

I looked at her wondering how in the earth does she always know that I am hiding or upset about something.

I went up to her crouched on the bed putting my head in her lap and closed my eyes

"There is a boy in the colle.."

"What??" she didnt wait for me to finish.

"Dont tell me you are Dating?" she almost shrieked.

I sat on the bed startled and stared at her.

"Astaghfirullah Samia, I know very well that we cannot date. Its haram in Islam and btw he is not a muslim" I said lying in her lap again.

"AAND before you say anything just let me finish"

"Ok. Sorry. Continue" she said moving her fingers through my hair.

"His name is Aditya. And what he does is flirt with me always. So this morning he called me pretty girl and that spoiled my mood."

"Hahahaaa. Thats true why are you so mad"  I again sat up and glared at her.

"Haha. Ok I am Sorry" I walked to my closet took out my clothes and walked to the bathroom to change and make wudu for Asr prayer.

"Sarah"

"What?"

"Just tell him once to stop flirting with you and if he continues ignore him. You dont want to ruin your mood over some silly stupid person."

I stopped to look at her. She's right. I dont give a damn who does what and that too that idiot.

I believe in Allah and he has asked us to smile no matter what, coz it is Sunnah to smile.

"Right. I'll go make wudu. Tada" I said smiling and waving my hands.

"Sarah" Samia called making me stop at the door of the bathroom.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Come here, sit with me I have to talk to you about something" she said patting on the bed next to her.

Seeing the graveness in her eyes and voice I knew something was wrong.

Very wrong.

I went up to her.

"What happened? Is everything ok between you and noman bhai? Is the baby Ok?" I asked, my heartbeats racing.

"Everything is fine Samia, Alhumdulillah." I sighed keeping a hand on my heart.

"Then whats wrong. Why are you sounding like this?" I asked.

"Um.. A proposal came" she blurted out.

"A..What.? Proposal. As in?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"As in A Marriage Proposal" as soon as these words came out of her mouth I burst out laughing holding my stomach but suddenly stopped, seeing her staring at me gritting her teeth.

"Are you serious? Like really SERIOUS?" She nodded.

"Ya Allah, so thats why you are here. Mamma called you to talk to me. How could you Samia. You know that I dont want to marry. Atleast not now." I said furiously my face heating up and red in anger.

"Sarah, my sweetheart just listen to me once" but I cut her raising my hand "No one but atleast you, I thought would understand, that my priority, No not my priority but it is my DREAM to do a job InShaaAllah and become an independent girl first, then I will think about all this. First I have to complete mba and then job InShaaAllah if Allah swt wills."
I said tears forming in my eyes and everything becoming a blur.

I fought back the lump which was forming in my throat.

"All these years I am no one but dependent on someone or the other be it Baba or my friends. I cannot go anywhere alone because of Baba's overprotectiveness and I am not saying that its wrong. Its just that I hate the feeling to always be dependent on anyone. I cannot take a decision of my own. Everytime I have to go somewhere even for buying books I have to ask Baba or Hana for it. And you know that feeling Samia. And now when I have thought of doing something, thought of making myself independent you come with a proposal only to be dependent on another stranger who would or would not be my future husband. NO Samia. NOT AT ALL."

I sat on the floor putting my head in my hands tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Sarah.." She said putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Please Samia I have to pray. I dont want to talk right now." I almost threw her hands off my shoulders.

I stood up and went to the bathroom and banged the door behind me.

CALM down Sarah. Dont be angry. Anger is the worst enemy. Calm down and STOP CRYING.

I made wudu and came out to see Samia is not in the room. I dressed up and started praying. I sat there my hands in front of me praying to Allah. I cried and cried.

Ya Allah please help me. I know that marriage is the half of deen. But I also know that I am not ready for it now. Ya Allah I know it is the qadr and I would never ever think bad about it. I would never be against your decisions. I need you Allah. InShaaAllah the best will happen for me. Aameen.

What do think guyz?? What will happen?.. Wait for the next chapter.. Pls continue reading.. JazakAllah. Khudahafiz.