Valentine's Day

( Haha sorry guys for not updating much I just haven't gotten around to it..I'm sorry >~< )

-At the student council room.-

-Nozomi's PV-

"Hey Nozomi, Valentine's Day is tomorrow isn't it?" Eli asked smiling warmly. She already knew who she was going to give chocolates to.

"Yea, why do you ask Eli?" Nozomi stopped to look up at blonde hair girl who was smiling.

"Oh no reason..~" Eli chuckled lightly, as she looked back down doing her work once again. After they had both finished the student council work Eli stood up ready to head home. "Are you coming Nozomi?" Eli asked, as Nozomi was still sitting in her seat.

Nozomi jumped a bit. "A-Ah! Y-yea sorry Elicchi!" Nozomi giggled, as she grabbed her stuff and stood up walking out with Eli. "H-Hey Elicchi w-who are you going to give chocolates to this year..?" Nozomi asked nervous and slightly worried.

"It's a secret." Eli answered firmly wanting to drop the subject. "O-oh ok." Nozomi smiled getting even more worried. 'I-I really hope Elicchi gets chocolates for me..I-I already bought Eli some chocolates and a gift..' Nozomi started thinking about the gift and how she wanted to confess her love to Eli on Valentine's Day, but Nozomi started to get a bit nervous. 'W-What if she doesn't like me back..? W-would we still be friends..' Before Nozomi could think any further Eli started calling Nozomi's name.

"Nozomi! N-Nozomi! Are you ok?" Eli asked, a bit worried about Nozomi. "Ah! Yes sorry Elicchi!" Nozomi just gave the blonde a warm smile and went to walk home "See you tomorrow Elicchi!" Nozomi said as she waved goodbye to her friend.

-Eli's point of view-

As Eli walked home a bit worried about Nozomi. 'I hope she's ok..she was acting a bit strange..oh I hope she doesn't think I'm giving my Valentine to someone else..I-I mean after all I did wanna confess to Nozomi tomorrow..'

Eli opened the door to her house sighing, as she walked into the empty house. Currently her little sister was visiting their mother in Russia. Eli would have gone with her, but she didn't want to leave Nozomi all alone. "Hmm..I hope Nozomi will like the chocolates I bought her..or maybe I should have bought her something else..I know Nozomi isn't into chocolates as much as me." Eli walked over to Nozomi's gift picking it up, and examining it. "Oh well.." Eli sighed, as she headed off to bed.

-Next day Valentine's Day.-

-Eli and Nozomi PV.-

Nozomi woke up and got ready as usual, but this time she was a bit more skittish. 'Oh my goodness..today's the day I finally confess to Eli..I-I hope she feels the same..' Nozomi thought to her self grabbing Eli's gift and another small box, then ran to school.

Eli jumped out of bed realizing she was already a bit late. "AHH!! Shit! Shit!" Eli stumbled around her house rushing, in the process of rushing out of the house she forgot to pick up Nozomi's gift. Eli rushed to school seeing Nozomi waiting outside the school. "Nozomi!!!" Eli called out waving.

Nozomi smiled brightly. "Morning Elicchi!" The purple hair girl said in a soft and warm tone. "Morning Nozomi.." Eli on the other hand was out of breath. "I-I got something for you!" Eli opened her bag digging threw it. 'Where is it..' Eli thought starting to panic a bit.

Nozomi tilted her head "what are you looking for?" Nozomi asked a bit confused. Eli looked up crying a bit. "I-I meant to grab your gift but I forgot.." The blonde was extremely upset as she looked down at the ground crying a bit. 'T-that was going to be my confession gift..now how am I supposed to confess..' Eli thought to herself when she felt a pair of soft hands wipe her tears away.

"Aww its ok Elicchi..I don't mind I'll just come over and get it ok?" Nozomi gave Eli the warmest smile, and Eli's cheeks quickly turned to a light shade of pink. "Anyway." Nozomi said pulling out a small box first that was wrapped like a Christmas gift. "What's this?" The blonde asked slowly starting to open it.

Once Eli opened it her face turned to a bright red and she started crying. Inside the box was a small necklace with a heart, and in the heart said 'NozomiXEli' Nozomi's hands wrapped around Eli's waist as she pulled Eli into an embrace. "E-Elicchi..." Nozomi's voice was soft and warm as she laid her head on Eli's shoulder.

The blonde was speechless as her soft blue eyes were filled with tears. "E-Elicchi I love you.." Nozomi said pulling Eli closer. The blonde couldn't speak her heart was racing, and she couldn't grasp what happened. 'W-wait..d-did Nozomi just confess..?' Eli couldn't get the words out. She wanted to say 'I love you too Nozomi.' But she couldn't.

Nozomi backed away. "I-it's ok if you don't love me back.." Nozomi's eyes were in tears as well.

Eli started to panic. 'Damn it body! D-do something!!' So Eli's arms wrapped around Nozomi's waist and the blonde's lips collied with Nozomi's lips.

Nozomi's face instantly turned a bright shade of red, as her eyes started to close kissing Eli back. After what felt like forever they both pulled away blushing intensely.

"N-Nozomi this..was the best Valentine's Day ever.." Eli smiled warmly still a bit flustered as she put on Nozomi's necklace.

Nozomi giggled and smiled back. "It was the best one for me too." The purple hair gently peeked Eli's cheek smiling.

( I hope you enjoyed!! It's not the best but I tried! ^.^ and I'm super sorry I don't update a lot I'll try to update more but thank to all the people who read and favorite and etc! I love you guys! And I know Valentine's Day is over but I meant to write this awhile ago XD so my apologies~ but anyway thanks!!! 😍😘 )