The Life Of An Emo By Omen

Life of an Emo By Omen

I like to express myself by the cuts on my hand, I'm not a loser I'm your biggest fan

Don't look at me with sympathetic eyes, isn't it enough that my destiny is shrouded with flies.

Dying each other day yet nothing goes my way. Darker nights and even darker dreams, all that escapes me are my screams.

Smiles are difficult and faked easily. Hope for my happy future just fades breezily.

I don't want to die, but I can't stop these tears I cry.

These feelings u call pain won't take the train. When will it all end? Is this becoming some sort of trend?

My diamond lies that comfort me always, means nothing to save me nowadays. If this is some way to hurt me, then how can I escape this without a key?

It's been a while since I've seen some light, but what's the point when I've lost my sight. Blinded by the darkness and heinously bruised, its the heavy heart I harbour that tells me I've been used.

I'm damaged inside with this demon at my side. Even the angels take instant flight, they want nothing more of my wretched sight.

Broken futures and destroyed pasts, how long will this aimless present manage to last?

I count the crows and vultures in the hundreds; even they have some sort of kindred's.

It's numbness that takes over me now, so I close my eyes and give a friendly bow.

I just want to know one thing before I fire this gun. Can u tell me just what I've done?