Party

Everyone in class 3-E was currently in P.E. sparring "GO" Karasuma-sensei shouted cueing 2 of the strongest fighters to go all out. Those 2 fighters were none other Itona and you, (Y/N). You 2 ran at each other throwing kicks and punches, (Y/N) had just tried to stab Itona only to have him dodge the plastic blade "Go! (Y/N) Go!" Kaede starts shouting alsong with some other people while others cheered for Itona "Come on Itona!! You can do it!!" Yuma had shouted excitingly "Show her who's stronger" Okajima cheered getting a few glares from the girls "Girls can be strong to" Nakamura stated angrily at the shaved hair boy. They here something exploding and turned to see (Y/N) had blown up one of Itona's tentacle making everyone's eyes widen in surprised that someone FINALLY had injured the silver haired boy. They saw how the 2 ran to each other again, Itona had try attacking (he has to use a real knife) cutting a bit of (Y/N)'s blazer. (Y/N) got back at Itona by distracting him with a fake kick which he dodged and got a cut on his arm which could have been deep if it weren't for his quick reacting. "Who do you think is going to win" Nagisa asked his red-head friend Karma "don't know. But I can't wait to find out" Karma said with a crazed smile on his face making the light-blue haired boy sweat drop, Nagisa had remembered when Itona first cane to the class: he was scary, and his goal was only to kill Koro-sensei. Now Itona was more kind now and joined class 3-E thanks to Terasaka. Who knew he could persuade someone who almost killed the entire class to join and become friends with everyone? Itona had just gave more cuts to (Y/N) making her stumble back a little but she quickly regained her posture, (Y/N) did something unexpected that the class would never know she could do. She caught Itona is a string trap, where there was a line tied to a tree branch and the victim is partially hanged by the throat. Itona tried to get himself out but couldn't considering how tight the rope was "w-what the hell" Bitch-sensei said surprised because that was the same move her sensei taught her (sorry forgot his name) (Y/N) had a few cuts and bruises from the kicks and punches along with Itona. Itona had freed himself and triped (Y/N) while she wasn't looking, but (Y/N) had quick reflexes making her bring Itona down with her. Itona opened his eyes seeing he landed on top of (Y/N) but Itona didn't know that (Y/N) had won because of the plastic knife against his chest, as the 2 pant everyone is surprised by each other's moves "(Y/N) wins" Karasuma-sensei shouted "what" Kaede gasp still surprised "if you look closely you see that (Y/N) has poked Itona with her blade first" Karasuma-sensei states while watching the 2 get up with the help of the class. The rest of school went by briefly, the final bell rang and everyone was currently packing up until Kaede shouted to the class "alright guys. My birthday is tomorrow and I am inviting all of you!!" Kaede shouts giving everyone a birthday card having all the information on it, (Y/N) was reading the card.

Happy Birthday!
For: Kaede Kayano
Coming Age: 15
When: Tomorrow night
About It: We will eat first then open presents, last but not least we will play games
Thanks!! Hope to see you guys at my party!!😊😊

(Y/N) smiled excited for her friend's party as everyone walks out "Hey, (Y/N) wait up" Kaede said running towards you with Nagisa, Karma, and Itona "what up Kaede" (Y/N) said smiling kindly at her green haired friend "I'm so excited for the party tomorrow" Kaede squealed "hahahaha we can tell Kaede" Nagisa says smiling "do you need help with games. I got a few in mind" Karma had a mischievous smirk come to his face making the group sweat drop "good luck with that" Itona said walking another way. (Y/N) walk off her own as well "well looks like its just us. Anyway I've got a plan, you guys willing to hear" Karma looked at his 2 friends "sure Karma what is it" Nagisa answered while Kaede nodded agreeing "ok well".

Next day (Kaede Party)
The entire class was already at Kaede's house except for one person: (Y/N). "Where do you think she is" Itona asked worried "she'll be fine. If I know her she can stand up for herself" Kaede assured the silver haired boy.

(Y/N):
I was in a shop looking for a perfect present for Kaede, I had been walking for hours and still saw nothing perfect for her at least until I saw something beautiful. It was a necklace with diamonds forming into a butterfly 'so pretty' I thought picking it up "ah hello there. Do you need help" a female with chocolate brown eyes and blonde hair pulled into a ponytail "yes. Can I buy this it is for a friend" I answer with a small smile "of course" she said raking the necklace putting it in a small box "do you a certain color for the necklace" she asked as I think for a second "green please" I say polity "that will be $145" she says as I hand her the money "thank you" I say taking the box "your welcome" she says nodding. I walk of the shop letting out a sigh "I hope no one is worrying about me" I mumble walking ever so calmly.

Back to the party
Itona had looked everywhere and at everyone asking if they saw (Y/N) anywhere "nope. Sorry" Yuma answered with a worried expression. Itona would sometimes go outside to see if (Y/N) was coming only to see she wasn't.

'Ring Ring'

Kaede had checked her phone
and laughed at the words.

'Srry. Gonna be late' -(Y/N)
'It ok just hrry' -Kaede
'K' -(Y/N)

Kaede showed Nagisa the text, smiling he said "she probably went to get you a present" making Kaede smile as well "yeah. She must have for hours for the perfect present, knowing her" Itona heard this and sighed. Itona had strong feelings for the girl with (h/l) (h/c) and (e/c) when he was fighting (Y/N) and landed on top of her he felt....a need. A want. A craving. He didn't notice at the time but he was staring into her eyes until she had to point that out to him quietly to make sure not to embarrassed him in front of everyone.

'Knock Knock'
Itona made it to the door first to be met with (e/c) eyes "(Y-Y/N)" Itona said softly "haha sorry I'm late" (Y/N) apologizes "(Y/N) you're here" Kaede shouted hugging (Y/N) so tight she couldn't breath "K-Kaede, n-n-need air" (Y/N) wheezed out "oh I'm sorry. Well let's go inside, my parents are out for the night which is good" Kaede laughed. When (Y/N) entered Kaede shouted "OK everyone" so loudly that everyone almost dropped what they had in there hands "since were all here we can eat now" Nakamura shouted happily seeing (Y/N). Karma got out Kaede's cake that had a blue sky, green grass and the whole class "aww thanks guys. The cake looks amazing" Kaede said hugging some people "well we should start singing" Itona said as he turned off the light "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kaede happy birthday to you. Yayy!!" Everyone sang together "make a wish to blow the candles out" Fuwa cheered as Kaede closed her eyes and bleww out the candles "whoo!!!" Everyone cheered. They all had cake "this tastes so good!! Who made it? Or did you guys just buy it?" Kaede asked "actually (Y/N) made it" Itona said remembering how he would try to help but spilled the batter a few times making them get into a dough war, "wow your such a good cook" Kaede hugged (Y/N) making (Y/N) smile "well it IS your birthday" (Y/N) hugged the birthday girl back. After the food Kaede had. Just had. To open her presents "open Nagisa's first" Karma said, Kaede did as she was told and what she saw put a smile to her face. It was a picture of her, Nagisa, Karma, Itona, and (Y/N) all smiling "I thought you might like it" Nagisa smiled, everyone had given their presents to Kaede except (Y/N), Itona looked at the girl he had known to love "you should give it to her last it probably might be best to do that" he said reassuringly "thanks" (Y/N) mumbled. Kaede looked happy on the outside but on the inside she wanted to cry and scream because she had not gotten a present from her best friend "are you okay Kaede" Nagisa asked worried about the girl "of course" Kaede said happily but Nagisa heard how her voice shaked. Nagisa stared at Kaede and knew the reason she felt down "you know there is a reason she was late. She is probably waiting for the right moment" by the time Nagisa says this (Y/N) walks towards the 2 "Nagisa can I talk to Kaede" (Y/N) asked nervous of what Kaede might think.
"So Kaede, um you know how it's your birthday right?"

"Yeah"

"Well um and you know how I was late"

"Yeah and"

"Well um here you go, for you since it was your birthday"

(Y/N) gave Kaede the green box, when Kaede opened the box she squealed in happiness. This makes everyone look at her in shock "what happened-" before anyone could ask Kaede jumped on (Y/N) hugging her, Kaede starts thanking her friend "Thank You! I love it" she shouted as everyone smiled from the moment (Y/N) and Kaede were sharing "and you thouft I didn't get you a present. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't give my best friend a present" (Y/N) smirked "well I just thought you be first or at least walk up to me while u was about to open someone else's present for me" Kaede laughed nervously. (Y/N) laughed "well I love your present" Kaede said putting on the necklace.

Kaede necklace under this: :D