PROLOGUE

SELENE: THE VAMPIRE'S LOVE AFFAIR

by PrincessThirteen00

Copyright © 2020, PrincessThirteen00. All rights reserved. Reproduction or transmission in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission by the author is prohibited. Please obtain permission.

formerly known as "WASTING ALL THESE TEARS" Book 1

EDITED:

November 2017
November 2020

November 2017November 2020

*****

PROLOGUE

*****

Slipping his hands under my shirt, I could feel intense coldness envelope my entire body. The soothing touch gave chills to my whole system.

Heavily breathing, I looked up to meet his eyes. His red sparkling orbs made it hard to resist the urge to stay away from him.

"Selene..." His voice echoed as he unbuttoned my white blouse and slid my skirt off, pushing me to his bed.

I could feel the heated attraction despite having his cold body close to mine. Too close that it was burning me.

"Selene..."

The mere whispering of my name coming from those sweet lips of his was an honour to have, and I would give up my possessions just to hear him call me every single time.

Unfortunately, I do not have any possessions in this world. I only have myself to offer him.

His eyes were only piercing me sweetly and romantically. His touch was freezing cold but very pleasing. And the magic of his seductive lips...

Good God! It was dreamy.

Everything was enchanting and tonight is a memory I would hold on for the rest of my life.

I was his but at the same time, I wasn't.

That was the inevitable truth I had to slap in my face every single time.

I am a human and he was from a different world.

He was beautiful and popular and I'm just his assistant.

He was a perfect being and I was not.

But his kisses always turn me on even though it was only in my neck. And as I feel the pain, tears continued falling off my eyes as he wrapped me tighter, licking the deep wounds he inflicted on me.

I want him.

Badly.

But the harsh and ugly reality is that no matter how much I love him and want to stay by his side, it will never happen.

He will eventually erase my memories and disappear...

Away from me and even in my dreams.

And I never expected that the pain would be enveloping me sooner than I thought.

*****

Please support the story by commenting and voting! Your feedback is greatly appreciated!