Chapter One

This "Imagine" was originally published on here July 18, 2014 at 11:57 PM. But now it's an actual story.

The boys all sat on the couch in front of the computer while I sat across the room in one of the chairs.

"Amelia, come do a twitcam with us!" Ashton said patting the spot between him and Calum. I always had feelings for Calum but I knew he wouldn't feel the same so I tried to forget about it and just act normal.

After a few minutes of Ashton pressing buttons on the computer our faces showed up on the screen.

"Helloo!" Ashton said happily.

"Hey guys!" Luke and Calum said at the same time.

"Today Amelia's going to be doing the twitcam with us!" Calum announced. All the boys cheered.

Some messages asking about Michael popped up.

"Michael's in the kitchen right now getting something to eat." Ashton added.

"So Amelia is our best friend and we thought that you guys should meet her." Luke told the people watching.

"Hi." I said quietly and waved shyly.

Ashton and Luke began telling the fans about what the boys were currently doing and what they could expect in the future. I stiffened as I watched the viewers count go above 50 000. Knowing this many people were watching me scared me a bit.

"Don't be nervous they love you." Calum whispered in my ear. I turned and looked him straight in the eyes.

"I'm scared of messing up, making a fool of myself." I admitted quietly. He looked at me with the most serious face I've ever seen.

"You won't make a fool of yourself, you could never do that." I smiled slightly until I heard Ashton speak up.

"What are Calum and Amelia talking about?"

"I ship Camelia!" Luke read before I could say anything.

Calum and I looked at them confused.

"The fans want to know what's going on between you two." Ashton said.

"They ship you guys." Luke added.

I could feel a slight blush creep onto my cheeks but when I turned I saw Calum had the same light pink tinge on his cheeks. I quickly looked at the computer screen hoping no one would notice my reaction. I read some of the comments;

kiss her already!

I ship you two <3

asdfghjkl you guys would be so cute together <3

be a man calum and ask her out

I glanced back at Calum and noticed he was still staring at me. I turned to face him. He inhaled deeply before saying "I like you a lot Amelia and I know you probably don't feel that way about me and I don't want to ruin our friendship but I couldn't keep it from you anymore."

My eyes widened and my heart started racing, I could hardly speak. I hesitated for a few minutes, Calums face looked worried the longer I waited to reply.

"I-I like you too, a lot." I said grinning.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously.

I nodded. "Yes."

We stared into each others eyes before slowly leaning in, molding our lips together.

"What did I miss while I was gone?" Michael said standing in the doorway of the living room.

"Cal's got a girlfriend." Ashton said smirking.

[A/N: Turned it into a story. Hope it's good because I'm bad at this. More chapters coming soon. Meanwhile please please vote & comment. Love you! :)]