big news big news big news so punctuation doesnt matter

Hey guys! First of all, before I explain the reasoning behind this absurd chapter title, I'd like to thank everyone who's been reading/has read Disequilibrium! All of your comments and votes and sharing means the world to me, really, and pushes me to do greater things with my writing. Without you guys, I honestly would've quit. So, thank you. c:

Speaking of greater things, I've got an announcement of some sort. I've been working on something exciting behind the scenes, and I've been eagerly awaiting to share this with the rest of you, and now I can finally do it. :D So without further ado, I am announcing my launch on Radish, a new writing platform that has invited me to feature my work exclusively.

Radish is kind of like Wattpad, except readers will be able to support their favourite authors financially as well. Some stories are totally free, some are free after a certain amount of days, and some stories require a tiny payment for a chapter. Each chapter that requires payment only costs about 37 cents each in the form of 3 radish coins, but does so much for authors.

On Radish, I will be featuring my new novel Whatever, Nevermind. The first three chapters are completely free (and are also uploaded on Wattpad), but the following chapters after that will require a small payment of 37 cents. However, if you're patient enough to wait, the chapter will be free after a certain amount of days! Doing this will help other authors and myself by showing potential publishers that people are actually willing to buy our work. Radish has so many amazing authors on their platform—from Wattpad and elsewhere—and it'd mean a lot to them and to me if you gave it a try! I will be uploading chapters on Wattpad as well, but only the ones that are already available for free on Radish.

If you're interested in reading great stories and helping me out, you can go ahead and download Radish in the App store and can start reading Whatever, Nevermind's newest chapter just by searching for it (or by searching for me under Sepherene).

Here's some more information on the novel:

Blurb: ❝Finding yourself can be dangerous business.❞

Normality used to be Carter's thing.

His life rarely ever swayed from the ordinary. He had successful parents, lived in a suburban neighbourhood, and was part of a small but growing soccer team. However, when Carter meets a kid that trashes normality to the ground, he finds great difficulty cutting him off, and isn't so sure if he really wants to.

Carter's life begins and ends with Jaime at the wheel, driving him deeper into places he never dreamed of going. Finding yourself can be dangerous business, and Carter gets a taste of it whether he likes it or not.

Snippet: If I ever knew that befriending Jaime that day would lead me here, sitting in an office and talking to you about things that don't really matter, I would've left him quicker than I could blink. People make bad choices, I guess, which is what many people said when I told them Jaime Cortez was my best friend. Hell, I'm the fucking king of bad choices. But Jaime, damn, Jaime was the god.

Since Radish isn't available for Android users (sorry, but the app will be released for Android sometime in May), I've decided to do something for those who can't get early access to Whatever, Nevermind's chapters. After a few weeks of curating what people would mostly enjoy, I've decided to write a sequel of Disequilibrium in the form of a short story! This might take a while until it gets going since I've got school, a new book, work, and editing to do, but sooner or later it will surely be up! Thanks to all who've read this book and stuck with me--I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. c:

I hope you have a fantastic day, like finding money on the ground or something.

Sepherene