1.

Alex's Pov
I walked out to the kitchen. Oh shit, I wanted ice cream but there was none left. Now I'm pissed.....

I walked out and sat on the couch crossing my arms and throwing my head back. I was thinking about what I wanted to watch. Ethan, who is my boyfriend, won't be home for another 2 hours. But I miss him...in so many different way.

I grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. I pulled up The Flash on Netflix and pressed play. I don't know why I liked this show so much, but I did. My phone buzzed so I looked at it hoping it would be Ethan. But unfortunately it was my best friend Yeraldi. I mean not unfortunately but I really need Ethan.

Yeraldi: Wassup Gurl?!😂😘

Me: trying to watch a show wbu?!😂❤️

Yeraldi: Nm just being bored missing you! We haven't seen each other in ages!😭❤️

For got to mention she was my long distance best friend! She doesn't know about the whole Ethan Amd me thing though... Which sucks because I can't tell her. In fact, know one else knows besides Grayson!

Ethan said it was best if we kept our relationship 'private', but I don't see the problem! Maybe it's just because he's a kinky mofo...

Me: oh I know I miss you too! But I'm sorry gtg!😘😭

Yeraldi: okay ttyl!😘

I put my phone down and continued watching my show. I started to think about Ethan. I got goosebumps just by saying his name in my head. The things thing boy does to me...

I got really, really hungry so I decided to order pizza instead of making food. Ethan told me it was okay so, why not?! I picked up the phone and placed my order.

I sat on my couch waiting patiently. When the pizza guy knocked I jumped up really fast and ran to the door like a little kid. But I was 21 so....

I opened to door. "Hello" I said.

"Hello, this will be $10.23 please!" He said handing me the pizza. He was kinda cute.

"Okay one second" I ran to the kitchen counter and grabbed the money. I ran back to the door.

"Here you go" I said handing him the money.

"Thank you, have a good day!" He said waving off and getting back in his car.

"You too!" I said waving back.

I shut the door and walked in setting the pizza on the counter. I hope Ethan gets here soon cause I can't finish this by myself. I also want him to be here so bad. I miss him.

I grabbed a slice of pizza and sat at the island in the kitchen. I ate and played on my phone. It was quite tempting to check Instagram. But I really don't want to read the hate comments.

Obviously there were no hate comments about me and Ethan because no one knew the truth. But I was famous because in there eyes I was one of the ETHANS 'friends'. But people hated on me for some reason. I mean society is shit but...

I heard the door unlock. It was definitely Ethan. I ran to the bathroom because I had to pee. I also wanted to wait just one more minute to see him...

I ran to the bathroom and lightly closed the bathroom door. I locked it. I pulled my phone out again and started scrolling through Twitter on the toilet. Yes, on the toilet.

I did my business and washed my hands. I hesitated opening the door. I walked out and Ethan was waiting for me in the living room.

He got up and walked over to me. He pulled me into a tight hug. He kissed my lips roughly and pulled away.

"Hey baby girl"

"Hey......Daddy."

................................................................
A/N: so the name is similar to the name in the Grayson book because my best friend Alex wanted me to use her name!😂👏🏻 xD I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! This book I'm actually gonna update on!